Your role is to develop data pipelines in order to automate the flow of data from one system to another. This role requires experience in Python language and its libraries and data visualisation tools experience is a plus!
- Opportunity to step up in career to work at a multinational IT company
- Competitive salary package and great work life balance (WFH)
Our client is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their Development team and participate in a series of projects. The projects aim for the the improvement of the firms internal Data Management Platform, accounting systems and more. If you are strong in Java and you are interested in working with Data, this role is for you.
- Global Environment - English only OK!
- Competitive salary and WFH flexibility
Our client is looking for an experienced Python Software Developer to work in a dynamic, agile team. Through this role you will get to work in a series of cutting edge projects that aim to transform the firm's business. If you are good in algorithms, have strong understanding of OOP, and you are interested in advancing your career with a leading financial company, this role is for you!
- International working environment - English only OK!
- Excellent work-life balance - WFH OK!
You will be the lead engineer for their newest personalization platform, including design and development of the entire system.
- No.1 recommendation service provider in Japan market
- Big share in the market yet internal environment is venture-like, very flexible
- A stand alone manager role but will be supervising temp/ contract employees, owning business forecasting lead the business performance reviews, and impact analysis for initiatives or events.
- Working closely with other head of functions to support them in utilizing data to build their strategies using Visualization tools (DOMO, Tableau), Database clients (SQL), statistical tools, Python for data, Web
analytics and clickstream, etc.
- Most renown sports business globally
- International team with global/ internal mobility
- On a normal day, you'll create new Scala/Python features, use Kafka to publish/consume events, maintain best-in-class REST APIs, and deploy services to AWS.
- You'll participate in design sessions with your coworkers and communicate with stakeholders such as the Risk and Data teams.
- Famous FinTech company providing major payment service
- International and English environment
- Earn Lucratively
- Build Your Career in a Top Tier Organization
As a Linux System Administrator, you will join the team to help to maintain and grow the existing environment which is a mixture of open source and in-house written Perl, Python and BASH. You will be involved in the evaluation, certification, integration, and maintenance of numerous products, including hardware, Red Hat Linux, configuration management, system services (DNS, DHCP, NTP,etc), and a variety of in-house developed tools.
- Diverse Environment and International team
- Close communication wth Stakeholders
Our client is looking for an experienced Platform Engineer to join a new team and become the lead Site Reliability Engineer. You will get to work on the early phases of a new trading platform's build-outs, and help create reliable, safe, and highly available infrastructure for the developers of the team to develop and share their code on. You will need to be an expert in Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure etc.) and strong process automation skills (python).
- Join a brand new team and become part of of its growth
- International environment and competitive salary