This position will be responsible for financial accounting. The responsibilities will be all-around monthly closings, AP, AR and so on.
- Growing Company
- Opportunities to use English at work
Manage Accounts Receivable in a Global company and support Financial Accounting responsibilities.
- Career Growth (can be promoter every 2-3 years)
- Work-life balance (fully remote work)
This position will join a finance team and will be focusing on Business modeling and constructing business models.
- Fully remote
- Enjoy the work life balance and flexibilities the company provides
This position will be a part of the FP&A team and responsible for the full FP&A Cycle (Budgeting, Analysis, Forecasting) and business partnering with Sales, Marketing, and Supply Chain departments.
- Join a fast-growing FMCG company
- Have full visibility on the business with business partnering responsibilities
Provide business solutions to a plant in Gunma lead by the analysis budget vs forecast vs actuals.
- Historically Stable Financial Performance
- Manage Financial accounting and compliance for 2 APAC countries.
- Manage 2 financial teams and ensure timely and accurate financial submissions.
- Participate and take a lead in projects like ERP upgrades.
- Financially stable company
- Industry leader
This role will be part of the accounting team where you will be in charge of overall accounting operation except closing. APAR will be your main domain of control and when there are any side project like system or process improvement/ implementation, you will be the project manager.
- International Working Environment with Daily English Usage
- Famous Food and Beverage FMCG Company with Strong Brand Power
- The position will be in charge of supply-chain finance. The company has been developing and establishing a new department that this position would be in charge of.
- The company has been overachieving it's revenue targets by 200% since 2019
- The company has a 30% global market share within its industry
This position will be the #1 position in Finance in Japan and will be in charge of several finance departments and functions. The main responsibilities will be people management.
- Global growing company
- Career pass for the CFO position