Lead a small sales team and achieve planned growth of sales (customer and product ) based on targets/budget of Japan team.
- People Management role - Lead a small sales team
- Work at a leading multinational chemical firm for the textile industry
Advertising Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying, enlisting, and securing advertising relationships (brand and agency) in order to broaden and diversify our expanding network of advertisers.
- Great career progression.
- Working in an international company.
Drive the end-to-end sales process of the company's suite of products to prospective merchants whilst demonstrating strong leadership skills which may lead to a higher appointment in the foreseeable future.
- A multinational corporation
- Access to world-class leadership and learning experiences
- Manage Coatings Sales Team and develop sales strategy and plans and oversee execution.
- Make frequent joint customer visits with sales team and develop strong relationships with key customers.
- Use your people management skills
- Great opportunity for business development//market share growth
- Change the technical way of "pump selling" to "application selling with delivering of the product"
- Dig out the potential of the big market in Japan
- Join a global leading company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales management skill
- Strong sales management of the team by representing both internally and externally
- Drive sales team to reach sales goal and deliver results
- Maintain relationship with stakeholders, customers and supplier
- Global Biggest Electronics Trading Company
- Fast growing in APAC / Global Market
- Targeting clients using SAP ERP, qualify and close business with such enterprises
- Work with Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team and Sales Engineer Team to effectively support clients with data migration
- A quick growing company - one of the main partners of SAP
- You will be considered for the Japanese Director position as the next step
- Our client is looking for a passionate specialist who loves making a difference and plays to win to drive client and partner values as part as a Digital Specialist
- The successful candidate for this position will be a dedicated sales-minded individual to manage our advertising assets operationally including with SSPs and DSPs.
- Join a global leader in real life entertainment
- Great opportunity for rapid career profession and high compensation
- Supervise sales activities alongside with a team of 4 people, dedicated in providing advises, counsel, and guidance with assigned district and clients. (Nissan, Honda, Subaru and Hitachi)
- Performs manager's responsibilities, Develops and execute the sales plan in order to make sure meeting the sales targets
- Global company with dominate electronics products in the market
- Leadership position
- As ER&D Sales head, you can utilise your background in engineering and R&D, as well as sales experience to lead ER&D sales team to expand the brand position in automotive and manufacture industry
- Be in charge of $15 - 20B business, with high concentration on Automotive Industry
- Multinational Company, famous for innovative technology and consulting services
- High salary package (25M - 35M JPY) and fast-paced work environment
- As the sales manager for our client, candidates will be involved in large-scale exhibitions that will be held at forums and event centres across Japan. Candidates will be required to assisting local Japanese companies to international events in various countries around the world.
- Great opportunity to join the leading international company in events
- Chance to travel overseas and build connections with foreign clients
This company is one of the most famous seafood companies in the world. As a sales manager, you will be responsible for expanding the client portfolio by introducing new sales channels, explicitly focusing on supermarkets, retail, and Food Service.
- Be part of one of the top seafood company in the world!
- Flex time working style with 8M-12M salary
Leading Japan sales team to drive revenue and growth.
- World's #1 Media Company
- Represent Japan Sales team to both domestic and international market
Propose sales plan based on marketing strategy. Provide accurate and high-quality reports.
- Career progression support
- Global environment
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship within OEMs.
- Market and products specific knowledge.
- World's leading automotive suppliers
- International working environment
The position will be in charge of managing customer relationships and identifying new business opportunities to expand Japan's business. The position will report to the global sales manager.
- Join an international company with leading technologies
- Gain extensive sales and professional skills