My client is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join their Enterprise Account Management team in Tokyo, Japan to partner with most strategic customers to grow their business, acting as their trusted advisor and nurturing the health of our customer relationships.
- Leading telecom company
- Opportunity to be the part of growing company
As being the part of the renewal sales team you will be responsible for develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Leading Software Vendor
- Solid opportunity to be the part of the growing business
- The Area Sales Manager will work closely with team of Sales Manager as well as other departments to achieve ambitious business targets and expansion goals
- Tracking of sales numbers (wholesales and retail and budgets by participating in the creation of campaigns and promotions to make sure the attainment of wholesale goals while supporting dealer retails
- World No1 Racing Brand
- Fast growing business and a good potential to grow
- As a Sales Specialist for those products are listed as below,support account managers to accelerate booking numbers of those products, and also demonstrate sales activities to our customers as required.
-Products: Catapult High-level Synthesis (HLS) platform, Power-pro Power optimisation, SLEC-formal equivalence checking between C-level descriptions to RTL implementation.
- Global Leading Suppplier of EDA
- Promising development + competitive salary
- Properly forecast and close vision solutions with End Users, Partners, and OEMs.
- Collaborate with counterparts from other territories on opportunities that are either integrated our installed in a different territory or where the decision makers don't reside in the Account Manager's territory.
- Offer overseas opportunities
- Career development in a leading company
You will be in charge of the commercialisation of writings products with the collaboration of the trade marketing team to expand the distribution in the Japan market. You will work closely with the sales and category team to develop strategy and drive business results.
- Work for a well known consumer goods company
- Be a part of the team to expand the Japan market
Responsible for account management and media planning
- International Working Environment
- Great training and support
Work as Account Sales Manager grow revenue in Japan and achieve the forecast to expand the Japan market share, working closely with C-level management.
- Great work and life balance
- Commpetitive salary with fast growing business
- Manage all the major accounts in Retail and Consumer
- Take responsibility in providing top of the market Contract Logistics solutions to the Clients
- Join the World no.1 Logistics Services Provider
- Solid client base, independent work style
This position will be responsible for regional services team to create excellent customer experience whilst maximising services sales revenue.
- Join an international and teamwork environment
- Gain extensive sales skills
- As a client partner, candidates will be responsible for leading strategic selling initiatives corporate/brand accounts, building relationships with different functions, maximising revenue through the sales of all our clients product offerings.
- A great chance to join a rapidly growing company in the Tokyo Market
- If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, this is the job for you
Active in account management, cross selling, and retaining relations.
- Renewal sales
- Serving services to 98 of the Fortune 100
Provide account management services to a defined portfolio (e.g. chemical, power, utility, chemical, oil, etc.) and meet revenue objectives and maximize the use of the company's solutions and services.
- English: read and write
- Focus on, but not limited to, chemical, power, utility, chemical, oil industry
- Provide support and training to users (financial companies) of the platform
- Promoting products to new clients, and various internal projects
- Entry level position to join in a client facing position (Japan, Australia, NZ)
- No experience necessary - academic background in Economics required
- Work in alignment with the service level of the account or statement of work defined by the customer and the sales and services team, monitoring time, costs and deliverable
- Maintain customer satisfaction through strong project management and consulting skills
- Great opportunity to build professional network in education sector in Japan
- Chance to join progressive, international, and diverse culture
As being the part of global team, you will be based in Tokyo selling cloud and network solutions and manage/develops global Japaneses large enterprise customers. This person will report to hiring manager based in UK.
- New Open Position
- Opportunity to be the part of the global team
As the part of rapidly growing company, this role involves driving new sales with medium-large enterprises within the assigned territories and target segments. The candidate is expected to be a strong hunter, able to drive customer interest and engagement through a variety of business development activities including but not limited to direct relationships, engagement through mutual partners, industry events, marketing activities, etc.
- New Open headcount and urgent hiring
- Age flexible up to 61 yrs
Responsible for account management, marketing planning, and digitisation
- International Concierge Service Company
- Responsible for both Sales & Marketing
On this role you will be a true partner and a collaborator with telecommunications clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with telecom clients while you educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey.
- Leading Enterprise Software Company
- Solid opportunity selling to telecommunications