You will be in Charge of selling EV bus to Kanto Area. You will be also promoting and marketing the products.
- Opportunity to work at global NEV manufacturer
- You will be working with great work-life balance
This position will be in charge of developing sales with customers in the assigned territory through solution-selling method and demonstration of products. This position will report to Sales Director.
- Gain extensive and solutions sales skill
- Develop professional network in the industrial market
As a Sales Manager, this position is responsible to secure new supply and service contracts in the Japan market in accordance with agreed annual sales volume and profitability target.
- Join an international and stable business
- Gain extensive sales skills
The position is a playing Sales Manager role to be responsible for sales activities in Japan with target customer markets. The role will collaborate internally with global teams and report to Country Manager Japan.
- Gain extensive sales experience in a small-medium size company
- Develop lanaguage skill in an international working environment
Selling actuators and machine components to hospitals, offices, and a variety of different industries.
- Gain Extensive Sales Skills
- Competitive Salary Package
Sales expansion of precision measuring equipment (roughness/ roundness/ length/ gear measuring machine), Precision gages and tools (caliper, micrometer, indicator, etc.)
- International working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow professional career within big organization
- Sales of seal materials and adhesives for the account in charge, especially for power trains.
- Work with the window trading company (creation & delivery date & cost)
- Global leader in Chemical Market
- General Chemical Sales Experience only is necessary
- Be promoting food testing service to both new and existing clients
- Be providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales report or forecast to sales director
- You will be managing Japan sales team
- You will be working at international food testing company
The Sales Manager will be in charge of leading and driving sales activities for construction customers. He will report to Division Manager and manage a team of more than 10 people.
- Working at one of the top companies in industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
- Inside Sales role to support the Sales Team and the Clients
- Global Leader in Industrial Safety
- Stable business in Japan with 20+ years history
- Wide portfolio of products and business fields
Our client is the global speciality chemical manufacturer for building and motor industry. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
You will research and analyse business opportunities in Japan market. Also you will develop and implement business growth strategies.
- Working in international tier1 automotive supplier
- Contributing to expand theirnew business
You will be responsible for the national sales strategy, planning and executing for our products. You will be also expanding network with dealer.
- Working at international environment
- Contributing to startup new business in Japan
This person will be in charge of After Sales Business for Japan market. He/she will report to Regional Manager of After Sales Business in Asia.
- Be a part of a growing global company
- Gain extensive sales management skills
Lead a team that has strong future growth potential upon successful implementation of the existing strategy
Manage and develop local Automotive Sales Team
- Work in a stable company with world leading technologies
- Perform your leadership in a management position
As a sales representative, this occupation will be responsible for sales of safety testing and certification services based on the standards requirements of medical devices. We will develop and expand the services required by the Medical Devices Division in close cooperation with prospects, customers, and key accounts.
- You can gain account and client management skill
- You can join a fast-growing and essential market
Become a part of an American fortune 100 corporation in their Yokohama office! This role is fully responsible to support the sales team in handling all key clients
- Join one of the world's top financial and machinery company
- Great career growth opportunities
The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for maintaining old accounts and engaging new customers for the company, reporting to Country Manager
- Fast growing business worldwide
- Attractive salary package
The Sales Director will manage the sales team, covering Japan market and report to President of Japan.
- Manage the sales organization in Japan
- Join the company's global leadership team