- 東京都正社員400万円 - 600万円日系企業
- 東京都正社員450万円 - 650万円日系企業
- 東京23区派遣社員¥1,600 - ¥1,750 時給外資系企業
- 東京23区正社員700万円 - 900万円外資系企業
Our client is an international consumer company who has been well known for their electronics products from audio to smart house applicants. Due to the expansion of the business, they are now looking for a Sales manager to join their dynamic team and further accelerate this growth.
Accelerated career path in international environment
Great salary package up to 9M and other benefit
- Manage all sales and marketing operations in Japan to maximise opportunities for a profitable and sustainable business
- Support the existing customer base whilst seeking potential new sales channels
Exciting opportunity to oversee all sales and marketing operations in Japan
Focus on growth and increase share of branded products
- Sales area manager will work closely with the National Sales Manager Japan in order to optimzie grower returns through the successful delivery of clear and agreed sales strategies that will generate sustainable results in Japan.
Full responsibilty for key accounts, defining strategy and leading sales team
Work for one of the world's largest FMCG companies
- 東京23区正社員400万円 - 650万円外資系企業
Responsible for sales planning and talent development
International FMCG Company
Excellent benefits and support
- Increase profitable sales by maintaining and developing relationships with key customers
- Implement trade marketing, sales strategy, and budgeting activities to grow the business
Maximize your skills and experience to drive the retail business in Japan
Opportunities to grow and advance within the global company
- Manage existing accounts whilst seeking new business development opportunities across Japan
- Act as an ambassador for the brand by sharing your breadth of knowledge and passion for wines
Become a key member within a prestigious French wine company
Rare opportunity to develop multiple regions across Asia
- Manage sales and sales planning strategies for popular food and beverage brands in Japan
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to achieve continuous growth in revenue
Rare opportunity at a leading global FMCG company
Develop your skills across sales and marketing
- 東京23区正社員500万円 - 650万円外資系企業
- Develop business development market in the industry for the company
- Maintain service quality for consumers through technology promotion
Lead business strategy and business development in Japan
Be a part of global food maker in their leading sector
- 東京23区正社員1200万円 - 1500万円外資系企業
- Hold overall responsibility for the implementation of on-premise sales strategy
- Manage and lead the on-premise sales team - including several sales managers and sales executives
Lead the On-Premise Sales Team for a Multinational Beverage Company
Develop and implement the business strategy for continued growth
- 東京23区正社員800万円 - 1000万円外資系企業
- Develop and manage key accounts, both domestically and internationally, to achieve sales and marketing targets
- Participate in tradeshows and conduct customer visits in Japan and across the APAC region to identify, develop, and maintain new business opportunities
Opportunity to expand a global FMCG company in Japan and other APAC regions
Utilize your English and develop your Sales skills
- Utilise our client's product to envision new business strategies in the Japanese market, not including only sales of finished product but services.
- Make the planned strategy into action and create new business opportunity.
Great career progession company at a market-leading company
Represent a international market-leading company in Japan
Our client is a worldwide entertainment and media enterprise headquartered in the US. Due to expansion plan, they are now looking for a Sales manager or Senior Sales manager to join the team and drive their licensing business to the next level.
You will be in charge of the sales team in consumer product segment including food, health care & beauty, fashion.
International working evironment
Salary up to 12M plus incentives
- To facilitating date review and reporting and developing sales strategies as well as identifying emerging market opportunities.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of sales enablement tools, programs, and processes.
Working for the market leading Global Consumer company
Excellent compensation and benefits and rapid career progression
- Full responsibility of managing the Japan portfolio business selling household products such as toilet paper, tissue paper, and kitchen towels into retail and drugstores.
- Critically evaluate all go to market strategies, focusing on different sales channels.
Work for a international market leading consumer goods company
Manage a 480 million yen Japan Business, with 40 employees in Japan
- As the Junior Business Development Sales Manager (Jr. BDSM), you will be responsible for enlarging current business and market share by supporting multi-channel sales activities
- Strengthen customer relationship and develop new channel and segments
Chance to join an international company in the Japan market
Awarding compensation, uncapped commission, and great benefits
- 横浜市派遣社員¥1,700 - ¥1,700 時給外資系企業
- 名古屋市正社員600万円 - 1000万円外資系企業
- Manage existing and new relationships with key customers (Yodobashi Camera, Xebio, Sports Authority, Cainz, etc.)
- Develop and grow the offline sales channel within an assigned territory
Key role in increasing revenue within an assigned territory
An exciting opportunity in a growing industry