The person selected for this role would be managing their EC site and work with operations and external digital marketing to achieve sales goals.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career progression
As Customer success lead/ manager, you will be responsible of leading a team of 40+ members who provide troubleshooting and post-sales assist to Advertisers.
- Opportunity to work at a multinational tech company
- International environment
As the e-commerce manager, you will be responsible for leading the e-commerce operations in order to achieve sales targets and other KPI's set and to also make sure that customers have the best digital experience. In order to succeed, you will be closely collaborating with other teams (digital marketing, sales, etc.) to ensure that you have a good overview on all aspects in the company.
- Opportunity to manage a growing e-commerce team
- Hybrid workstyle with good work life balance and flex-time
Build a creative and sustainable way to maximise the lifetime value of our players by analysing data, managing the in-game economy, and designing tools to help refine the execution of in-game events and sales.
- A leading company in the gaming industry with the headquarters located in the Un
- Over 450 million users all over the world.
In this role, you will be in charge of defining the full P/L and forecast for e-commerce. Working cross-functionally with other teams, you will also be developing and executing the best strategy to drive sales on e-commerce platforms in both Japan and Korea markets.
- Opportunity to oversee e-commerce for Japan and Korea markets
- Manage a team in a leading consumer healthcare company
[Michael Page, Digital] Tokyo - An internationally renowned beverage company is looking for an E-Commerce Account Manager to help the brand expand its presence and increase its sales via E-Commerce pure players (Amazon, Rakuten) and Brick Clicks (Aeon etc.)!
- A global beverage brand is betting heavily on E-Commerce and Digital!
- Exciting career progression and growth! EC is here to stay!