The Technical Sales Management department is the regional arm of our global Product Strategy & Technical Sales Organisation, which links our Business Unit and our customer needs towards the central Power Solutions Team, responsible for the global Product Development
- Company business is stable
- Great benefits
As localization project manager, you will be in charge of end to end delivery of assigned projects, managing client relationships and a broad spectrum of resources
- Be able to work from home
- Multi-cultural and supportive working environment
Fast-paced communication role that will develop your skills in project management, conflict resolution, and business development
- Exposure to senior roles and key clients
- Excellent training and support
- Manage and expand relationships with existing clients and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
- Maintan and grow revenue of each account while be sensitive to data and sales
- Join one of the fastest growing companies in the Japan market
- Excellent compensation, great incentive scheme, and benefits
- Sells US-based investment management services to potential and/or existing Chinese institutional clients within the framework of the firm's policies and local regulations
- Initiates direct contact with permitted prospects and clients by calling, emailing, setting and holding appointments in person and so on
- US Asset Management
- Chinese Institutional [email protected]
- Hunt for new accounts in his/her territory in order to achieve defined revenue targets
- Be part of a leading multinational firm in the PPE Market
- Use your sales and BD skills to grow market share
After completing a Training Program, you will be involved & responsible for the following activities with regards to our equipment at Customers premises.
- Stable but growing international company publicly traded on the New York Stock
- Internal career progression from service engineer to application engineer
- The Sales Executive/ Manager will be an experienced sales professional with a proven track record
- Candidates will be required to monitor, evaluate activities/products of key competitors while creating marketing analysis that leads to client expansion.
- Joing a growing marketing solutions company in the Tokyo market
- Expand you professionl connections among various of industries
Business Development for new clients and account maintenance for existing clients
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
- Handle all logistics operations from importing, to storage at warehouse, to domestic delivery
- Manage relevant logistics service vendors and control costs for logistics
- Global industrial machinery company that supplies to a variety of industries
- Logistics Specialist opportunity that will cover both transport and storage
As a Manager, you will be leading and working with the Marketing team to achieve the sales target of B2B business. You will be also responsible for key strategic B2B channel business development.
- Have the chance to be a manager in foreign multinational company
- Be part of one of the top consumer electronic companies by using your English
Onsite technical support for one of the worlds most famous company in Shinjuku.
- Flexible contract
- Competitive salary
- Conduct procurement activities by communicating closely with shipping lines and airlines
- Collaborate with overseas offices to manage quotation and rate requests in a timely manner
- Global logistics company that provides forwarding and warehousing services
- Opportunity to manage pricing for ocean and air freight services
- Responsible for developing sourcing strategy for subcontractor
- Manage current supplier base of contractors to achieve annual cost reduction targets
- Global construction company that is known as an industry leader in its market
- Opportunity to manage subcontractor category for Japan office
A widely respected healthcare company is looking for an APAC Talent Acquisition Specialist to cover both Japan and Asia hiring.
- 360 degree role covering both Japan and APAC
- Great opportunity to gain international exposure
- Manage operations department with goal of improving customer service and satisfaction
- Manage multiple teams across the department with a total headcount of over 20 people
- Global logistics company that offers both freight forwarding and warehousing
- Opportunity to lead operations department with P&L responsibility
The position is a senior leader in developing the leading company of VR equipment in Japan's retail channel strategy.
As a Sales Lead, you will be charged with developing a comprehensive sales strategy as a subset of the overall organizational vision and in charge of major retailers such as Yodobashi Camera, Yamada Denki, and BIC Camera.
- Be part of one of the top consumer electronic companies as a Sales Lead!
- Join the leading company of CE, Hi-Tech, and the Internet!