This role is accountable for driving the over all improvement of e2e supply chain processes. Partnering with cross-functional collaborators in both internal and external, you need to analyze operational cost, document process and assess the business impact that influence the development of solutions.
- Global sports brand with stable market share
- Wide responsibilities including inventory, logistics & process improvement.
Senior Supply Strategy Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, the manager plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Well-established supply chain team
- Broad exposure across the business
This Operations Manager position is newly created to oversee all Operational aspects of the business (supply chain, customer service, aftersales). You will be responsible for supporting the continued growth in Japan through implementing more defined infrastructure within the business.
Leadership and guidance are the keys to success for this position rather than pure operational execution.
- Decision making authority, take ownership of the organisation
- Direct access to Global HQ to work directly with key stakeholders
- Manage end-to-end supply chain from supply management to distribution
- Manage direction of operational strategy and subordinates
- Global food machinery company that has multiple business areas
- Opportunity to establish international supply chain activities from scratch
The Senior Manager of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) will partner with Global S&OP team to lead the design and deployment of Japan Supply Planning and Demand Planning processes.
- Work for a fast growing business with great career progression
- Opportunity to manage end to end supply chain planning
The role is critical for project management of various initiatives impacting Supply Chain including strategic sourcing, innovation, and value engineering. This role will be focusing primarily on Japan and Korea nut will report for the APAC region.
- Global brand recognition
- Fast paced career growth
- Oversee all supply chain tasks from forecast plan, purchasing, import, and inventory control
- Manage supply chain team and logistics service vendors
- Global packaging company that services the food and beverage industries
- Opportunity to lead end-to-end supply chain for Japan market alongside a team
The Operations Manager will oversees the productivity of company's E-commerce
platforms and manages the day-to-day operations such as but not limited to, increasing of sales,
efficiency of sales team, performs excellent customer service, secures and ensures the accuracy
of the inventories & stocks and managing 3PL vendors .
- Highly reputable international brand
- Stable company in Japan with established supply chain & distribution center
Your role's key responsibilities are analysing business processes, building relationships with key clients, running diagnosis activities, preparing plans to achieve successful strategy execution, and measuring performance.
- Work for a start-up company and be one of the pioneers in Japan office
- Fast track career progression
This role ensures that the regional procurement & supply chain organization is combined with operational excellence with strong analytical capabilities and a data-driven, cross-functional decision-making approach. He/she will be managing all Supply Chain IT systems, master data processes, and improvement projects across APAC.
- Work for a multinational manufacturing business with 2 big plants in Japan
- Stable Supply Chain Team
The role is responsible to define and implement the Supply Chain strategy for the market in collaboration with local and global functional leaders. You will be required to constantly balance Global and Local capability needs in order to drive the operating model and growth.
You will also be part of the Global Leadership team, reporting into the Global Head of Supply Chain.
- Act as a Leader and Key Partner to establish Supply Chain Center of Excellence
- Be part of Global Leadership Team
Your responsibilities are analysing business processes, building relationships with key clients, running diagnosis activities, preparing plans to achieve successful strategy execution, and measuring performance.
- Start-up environment + fast track career progression.
- Opportunity to communicate locally, regionally and globally.
Support in end to end supply chain to prevent delivery issues by identifying barriers causing demand and supply discrepancies. Create action plan and corroborate with cross functional teams to execute, said, action plan and support long term supply planning by analysing customer and market trends.
- Company headquarters is located in Japan
- Owned by a global, private conglomerate leader
Establish global sourcing strategies, Analyze category market conditions, competitive landscape, customer requirements, pricing trends and benchmarks to create world-class sourcing and relationship strategies.
- Stable company with good employee benefits
- Career growth opportunities
Ensure that every part of their global supplier network is delivered within the right quantity, quality and time. You will be managing 5 direct reports and will report to the VP of Operations.
- High stake position and high visibility globally
- Join an international company and a leader in vehicle/car electrification
The logistics team is in charge of both air and ocean freight forwarding, warehousing, transportation management, inbound and outbound, surface transportation and supply chain operations. The logistics staff will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
- Global fashion company with stable market share
- Clear career path for employees
As a Supply Chain Operations Specialist, you will be involved primarily in the full order to cash cycle: order management, inventory control, and logistics. The environment is fast-paced and you will need to be able to work with agility together with the team and key stakeholders.
- Work with a fantastic manager who will support your career growth
- This company is rapidly growing in Japan and also has a strong brand overseas
- Manage end-to-end supply chain operations from strategy development, demand planning, logistics, and inventory management
- Manage a team of staff while reporting to Global Supply Chain function to align on global/local strategy
- Global automotive supplier company with strong relationships with major OEMs
- Head of Operations role that will manage end-to-end supply chain operations