We: ENJOY what we do, work as a TEAM, value DETERMINATION, MAKE A DIFFERENCE and We are PASSIONATE! We look forward to meeting you: https://www.michaelpage.co.jp/en/recruitment-jobs/apply
- Choose from over 20 disciplines!
- Take a no-cap bonus each quarter, eligible from Associate level!
- 採用だけでなく、未経験からTalent Developmentに挑戦できる
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join one of our teams and you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry. Take your career to the next level; join PageGroup and become a recruitment consultant.
- Regional and global mobility opportunities
- Fun and friendly environment that always rewards success
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Team and individual awards and incentives
- Stable Career Growth
Good opportunity to develop your career in a well-established UK listed recruitment firm.
- Fast track career progression
- International and premium client exposure
You will be covering the entire recruitment cycle from start to end, including developing business relationship and managing the hiring process.
- International working environement
- Receive the best rewards and training
- Worldwide leader in recruitment
- Fast career progression and great renumeration package
As Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner closely with the recruitment team to facilitate candidates through the interview process, streamlining existing programs and developing innovative strategies to find top talent, as well as to increase talent pipeline.
- Work closely in improving growth and integrity of the business
- Company with strong presence in the Japan market
Michael Page is looking for ambitious individuals with experience in recruitment, sales, or finance to join our team. This is a great opportunity for kick start your career in the recruitment field with one of the best names in the industry.
- Fun and rewarding international working environment that rewards success
- Great career development resources and support to help you reach your potential
Michael Page Japan is seeking recruitment consultants to join our IT Division. In this role, you will partner with leading multinational firms and tech giants, providing excellent recruitment consultancy expertise. For motivated professionals that excel at networking, are motivated by growth, and looking to advance their career in a dynamic multinational environment, you will thrive here!
- Lucrative Career - No Salary Cap!
- Multinational Team - Use Your Language Skills!
As Recruitment Manager, you will partner closely with business partners to develop strategies to find top talent and provide a consolidated view on local and global staffing needs. You will manage a team of recruiters, set performance goals and lead special projects related to talent acquisition.
- Work closely with the growth and integrity of a global business
- A company aiming to advance your personal development with that of the business
- Conduct business development and customer service activities in order to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment life cycle from business development to candidate sourcing to interview process management to offer management.
- Recruitment position with a solid career path
- Opportunity to work in a global environment
Overview: to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximize our commercial performance.
- Leading brand name in the recruitment industry
- Unparalleled training and development, as well as career progression
Specialize in Legal & Compliance Recruitment in Michael Page Japan. Michael Page is one of the biggest recruitment firms globally, currently expanding rapidly in the Japan market achieving back-to-back record quarters.
- Legal is the fastest growing team in Michael Page Japan
- Diverse team with 4 people from 4 nationalities who are all easy to work with
Our team is looking for either a successful recruitment consultant with a proven track-record or someone who aspires to become one through our mentor-ship, teamwork, and guidance. Through this role you will have the chance to work through the whole recruitment life-cycle and beyond. We are fun, dynamic, and ambitious and if you are too then we should definitely get in touch.
- Work in a fun, global environment!
- Competitive base salary and bonus scheme that rewards your efforts