The Technical Sales Management department is the regional arm of our global Product Strategy & Technical Sales Organisation, which links our Business Unit and our customer needs towards the central Power Solutions Team, responsible for the global Product Development
- Company business is stable
- Great benefits
As localization project manager, you will be in charge of end to end delivery of assigned projects, managing client relationships and a broad spectrum of resources
- Be able to work from home
- Multi-cultural and supportive working environment
Fast-paced communication role that will develop your skills in project management, conflict resolution, and business development
- Exposure to senior roles and key clients
- Excellent training and support
- Manage and expand relationships with existing clients and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
- Maintan and grow revenue of each account while be sensitive to data and sales
- Join one of the fastest growing companies in the Japan market
- Excellent compensation, great incentive scheme, and benefits
- Sells US-based investment management services to potential and/or existing Chinese institutional clients within the framework of the firm's policies and local regulations
- Initiates direct contact with permitted prospects and clients by calling, emailing, setting and holding appointments in person and so on
- US Asset Management
- Chinese Institutional [email protected]
- Hunt for new accounts in his/her territory in order to achieve defined revenue targets
- Remote Work Opportunity
- Use your sales and BD skills to grow market share
After completing a Training Program, you will be involved & responsible for the following activities with regards to our equipment at Customers premises.
- Stable but growing international company publicly traded on the New York Stock
- Internal career progression from service engineer to application engineer
- The Sales Executive/ Manager will be an experienced sales professional with a proven track record
- Candidates will be required to monitor, evaluate activities/products of key competitors while creating marketing analysis that leads to client expansion.
- Joing a growing marketing solutions company in the Tokyo market
- Expand you professionl connections among various of industries
This position will lead the growth of the Device Protection and Insurtech Exchange businesses in Japan. Responsible for leading and managing strategic partners, building strong relationships with key stakeholders, driving sales and revenue growth through existing products and channels, and identifying new products and strategic growth opportunities.
- The incentive can be 50% - 200% of their base
- Be part of one of the world's largest insurance exchange platform
Business Development for new clients and account maintenance for existing clients
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
- Manage international transportation of machinery items by planning the best shipping methods
- Lead a team of logistics operations staff and manage external logistics vendors
- Global energy company known globally as one of the largest companies worldwide
- Plan and manage all transportation for the company's Japan and APAC offices
- Handle all logistics operations from importing, to storage at warehouse, to domestic delivery
- Manage relevant logistics service vendors and control costs for logistics
- Global industrial machinery company that supplies to a variety of industries
- Logistics Specialist opportunity that will cover both transport and storage
- Responsible for developing sourcing strategy for subcontractor
- Manage current supplier base of contractors to achieve annual cost reduction targets
- Global construction company that is known as an industry leader in its market
- Opportunity to manage subcontractor category for Japan office
As a Manager, you will be leading and working with the Marketing team to achieve the sales target of B2B business. You will be also responsible for key strategic B2B channel business development.
- Have the chance to be a manager in foreign multinational company
- Be part of one of the top consumer electronic companies by using your English
Onsite technical support for one of the worlds most famous company in Shinjuku.
- Flexible contract
- Competitive salary
A widely respected healthcare company is looking for an APAC Talent Acquisition Specialist to cover both Japan and Asia hiring.
- 360 degree role covering both Japan and APAC
- Great opportunity to gain international exposure
- Plan transportation of shipments between customers and suppliers by partnering with logistics service vendors
- Foresee and troubleshoot delivery issues by communicating closely with customers and vendors
- Global trading company that specializes in providing sustainable solutions
- Opportunity to manage international transportation throughout APAC region