This role will work with the APAC HR Head on transforming the HR organization of a pharmaceutical organization. Our client is a reputable Pharma company with a strong track record of success, and they're looking for a professional with a strong track record in change management across multiple businesses, as well as lead a team.
- Manage a team of 5-6 in one of the world's most recognziable companies
- Play a key role in transforming the HR organization of a large firm
Exciting opportunity for an established HR professional to have regional coverage. The right candidate will be covering 5 countries, and will need to ensure that they roll out activities and programs that will attract, develop and retain the employees necessary to realize the growth potential of this fast-growing organization.
- Cover NZ/Aus, Korea, Philippines and Japan
- APAC HQ in Japan - local decision-making and opportunity to roll out policies
This role is expected to build HR strategy for the business in Japan, lead the transformation and the implementation of those HR plans. Stakeholder management experience is important given the frequent collaboration with local, regional and global counterparts.
- Career progression, stock options, company discounts
- World-renowned, ndustry-leading company
You act as a HR Business Partner and key member of our Management Team in Japan.
You attract and retain the best talent while driving cultural change and talent development programs.
- Can work in a global environment with good work-life balance
- Can enlarge your management skills by leading HR/GA team
This role is responsible for providing Human Resources partnerships to associates of the company for the corporate function. This role will cover several areas of HR including Talent Acquisition, Internal Communications and HR Business Partnering. This role will work closely with the Head of HR and other Business Unit Directors in Japan as well as regional and global counterparts.
- Flat work environment where ideas are encouraged
- Exceptionally strong business performance through 2020
Great opportunity to join the Japan leadership team for a growing Pharmaceutical organization. In this role, the right candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end employee experience for the Japan office, working closely with the Country Manager as well as APAC HR Head. You will manage one subordinate, and be responsible for leading culture transformation in a high-performing environment.
- Leading organization within the oncology field
- Strong track record of success and growing revenue in Japan