外資系家具ブランドでSenior Business Development Managerのお仕事！
You will provide key sales support and lead development. He/she must be able to exhibit the knowledge and confidence needed to establish a potential prospect or current customer's primary Business Solution Supplier.
- Global Leading ERP company expanding in Japan
- Competitive salary package
- Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities within a defined sales territory.
- Their primary goal is hunting and selling to non-subscribing new firms in order to achieve monthly sales targets and quarterly milestone goals.
- Start Up International Company within a growing industry
- High base salary and incentive
As a member of the merchant success team, you will be responsible for developing the go-to market strategy. You will be interacting with business partners, developing existing accounts and creating new ones, gaining market shares, and discovering new business opportunities.
- This company is well known for their ethical honest and ethical work practices.
- Work at a company where individuality and culture are valued.
- Providing consultation services to client to find out the needs.
- Cross sell and conduct business development for client in the technology market.
- Work for a Global NGO company with large investments
- High base salary and incentive
In this consultative sales role, you will drive revenue and build brand loyalty by developing and growing relationships with law firms and corporations. You will provide strategic guidance for our legal technology services as well as Data Recovery and Data Destruction business. You are expected to build a robust sales pipeline, to build relationships, and to grow new business.
- Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine & Delloitte
- World-renowned technology-enabled services and software company
- Identify and develop potential business partnership in Japan market.
- Maximum the potential new opportunities by consists engaging with new products, customer and new market.
- Global Leader in 4D radar
- Competitive Package and Fast track on career development
Identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the customer sales strategy. Develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions for defined account(s) in a product line, to achieve the identified strategy and business financial objectives.
- To be a key member to expand their new business in Japan
- To be able to utilize your English skill
- Lead the sales activities for catering companies and contribute to the expansion of the business by carrying out all projects from expanding customer base, bringing out new business proposal to contracting.
- Great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing online platforms
- International workplace and progressive work culture
-Main objective is to conduct business development and acquire new key clients to work with.
-Manage the sales process from beginning to end
- Work for one of the leaders in financial market research information firm
- Chance to be fthe ace of an estabilish business
The BDM's job is to increase revenue by designing and executing a channel strategy in the Japanese market.
- Great career progression.
- Working in an international company
- The BD & Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting marketing and business development initiatives and activities related to Japan Project Development & Finance, Debt, and Asset Fiance practices.
- Successful candidates will be working with entrepreneurial and driven painters based in Japan.
- Great chance to join one of the top legal service companies in APAC
- Challenging role along with managerial responsibilities
Developing and closing sales of performance chemicals/materials with new/prospective customers in the automotive industry
- Use your BD, Project Management, and Commercial Skills
- Have strong international exposure
Responsible for understanding product development status with the global team, and developing business with OEM partners in Japan. In addition, you will be responsible for understanding global regulatory and market trends and developing next- generation products and new business through advocacy activities coordinating with relevant ministries and industry organisations.
- Be part of a market leading firm in refrigerant chemicals
- Use your Business Development and English skills
As the Business Development Representative, you'll be involved throughout the sales process of identifying targets, contacting prospects, and creating Qualified Leads.
- Super start up company
- office is at central Tokyo
Working with both the local sales team and the regional pulp segment lead, the candidate will execute the Pulp Mill sales strategy in Japan.
- International working environment
- Grow professional career in a well established organization
In this customer facing role you will be responsible for developing new business and keeping relationship with our existing clients.
- Startup Environment
- Fast career progression chances
Work closely with business development team to develop financial budgets, new business proposals and contractual agreements. Manage financial health of client projects.
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Global work environment
Business Development Director works to improve an organisation's market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organisational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Lead and expand the business in Japan
- Working peer to peer with the GM