Tecnical consulting for the Open source softwares and IT infrastracture
- Cutting edge innovative IT technology
- Open and global culture
Cosulting to customers from technical perspective with latest solution for mainframe
- Cutting edge mainframe solution
- Inernational and open culture
This position is a client facing role that includes consulting with deep technical design and development in their Big Data solutions.
- Cutting edge Big data solution
- International and open culture
As a Consultant you will be directly responsible for guiding the software implementation of the company's ERP software at big name brands, aligning the expectations between the customer and the capabilities of the software solution, and training the client's key and end users.
- International ERP software provider with double digit growth in Japan
- Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
Our client is looking for individuals who are customer-orientated, global-oriented, and technology-oriented. Persons who are interested in working in a multinational environment and participating in global projects, will find this position most fulfilling.
- Take your Desktop Support career to the next level
- Earn lucratively, lead a team and enjoy a clear path to career progression
Our client is seeking an experienced bilingual candidate to join their team.
The requirement: ServiceNow TPRM (third party risk management) Global Common Platform Deployment in Japan/APAC.
- Work in an Ego-free Environment
- Earn Competitively
Our client is seeking to employ a Windows10 Support Consultant to work with their partner in the automobile industry. This opportunity will involve coordinating with global teams, across MS related technologies as well.
- Work in a place that encourages skill improvement
- Get job security and be rewarded for your contribution
Work with a multi-vendor IT team including highly skilled business users in supporting several applications. This position concentrates on the development and maintenance of IBM-ODM(Operational decision management) track which holds core Insurance business rules.
- Learn on the job, Keep up with new trends
- Earn up to JPY 6.5M/Yr!