Infrastructure technology server administrator/Redhat Linux engineer, with hands on experience, assisting with diverse technologies (Virtual Servers, Distributed Servers, Enterprise Servers, subsystems and operating system life cycle, patch management, network configuration automation tool and process implementation)
- Global Insurance Company
- Great salary package
- Building good foundation of becoming an Infrastructure Solution Architect or Infra Project Manager
- Responsible for the automation, configuration, incident analysis, provisioning and operation of middleware server and web components
- International Work Environment and good work-life balance
- Great career progression and OJT available
Build, automate, deploy, manage and support Cloud platforms and services.
- Transform platforms to Cloud based systems
- Regular improvements & enhancements on Cloud platforms
Build, delivery and support Cloud platform and services.
- Build Cloud-based systems and services
- Learn new technologies with regular platform improvements
Our client is searching for an exceptional candidate who has hands-on experience in server development. The successful candidate is expected to work with recent technologies, such as AWS Lambda (server-less architecture).
- Earn Competitively
- Work in a multicultural environment
This job is for talent with expertise in troubleshooting and configuring HPDP and Veeam. They will be responsible managing the performance of Backup infrastructure and be able to use Backend storage devices like DataDomain, StoreOnce.
- Work at a leading global company
- Earn lucratively
Platform Engineer will lead in driving server platform operations, focusing on infrastructure and cloud systems with heavy emphasis on core technologies (Windows/Linux Server Operation Systems and VMware Virtualization). Role calls for full participation in managing system life cycles, patch management and network configuration
- Be part of a leading company in the industry. Earn competitively
- Work in a diverse environment
* Automation of Windows and IBM servers, configuration, incident analysis
* Application settings related to business projects, logs, and server settings
- a fast-growing foreign company
- attractive salary and internationa work environment
Our Client is looking for an Azure Engineer to support the DevOps Team with day-to-day activities. The ideal candidate should have an analytic mind and demonstrate their troubleshooting ability and also their flexibility to work across teams.
- Long-term Employment
- Short Application Process
Our client is looking for an HCI specialist. The ideal candidate will be working on a deployment project for networking and application migration.
- Work with Contemporary Technology
- Earn Up to JPY 7M/Yr
- As a member of the platform services team you will enrol on our project for Domain Consolidation across the the globe.
- You will represent Japan Business Unit and work closely with application team, regional team and global team to achieve project deliverable.
- Flexible language skills required - technical skills are most important
- Full work from home and global top tier company
- Responsible for application engineering support for Telecommunications and Server/Storage Technology
- Be the main engineering contact for clients, for both pre- and post-sales activities
- A major multi-national semiconductor company with HQ in the USA
- Use Sever/Storage/Telecom experience to technically support Pre & Post Sales