Based in Tokyo, the Trade and Investment Director will lead the development of strategic investment relationships in the food and agribusiness sector.
The job holder will support the conversion of both trade and investment commercial outcomes, build and maintain bilateral relationships with Japan's government, business and ecosystem leaders; promote trade and investment opportunities and incentives; and partner with key stakeholders.
- Small start-up entity
- English speaking and international environment
As the 'front window' of the firm, you will play an essential role in the smooth running of the legal department. Provide administrative support wherever necessary; manage scheduling & phone calls, prepare documents & files, and greet visitors.
- URGENTLY HIRING - opportunity to change career asap
- Assist the lawyer using both English & Japanese
- To work with foreign clients and grow their business internationally through high quality and insightful marketing analysis.
- To communicate with colleague and key stake holders to support the client's growth.
- Chance to work in an International Organization
- To be involve foreign trading and develping connection between client
The company provides professional services to the community of economists, strategists and risk managers within the corporate marketplace and public sector. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in learning the business of professional macro strategy and economic research.