You will be establishing new opportunities through research using sales tools. You will be collaborating internally with other team as well such as the sales team to successfully manage opportunities.
- Competitive benefits that support your life at both work and home.
- Excellent work life balance and diverse work environment.
The Inside Sales Representative will be interacting with clients of all levels across various industries to identify opportunities by responding and creating demands to generate sales pipelines. With a supportive, inclusive, and fun environment and a specially curated training program designed to set you up for success, this role provides a great start for your sales career in tech.
- Amazing work culture, that is Diverse and Inclusive
- No work on Fridays!
The Inside Sales Account Manager will work very closely with the Distribution Account Managers and Key Account Managers in order to increase the distributor's sales and develop future Key Accounts.
- Stable work environment
- Good work-life balance
Responsible for pre-sales process, leads generation and qualification.
- #1 Expert Network - Consulting Company in Japan
- International working environment
As an Inside Sales Manager, On this role you will be responsible for drive, successfully develop and grow the internal Inside Sales team. For you to be successful you must be a hands-on manager with the ability to lead others to achieve beyond expectations.
- Growing software company
- Solid opportunity to manage the team
Pre-salesing for their IT infra products
- The latest IT technology
- Global business and open culture
Generating new business opportunities to fuel revenue for company. Maintain an activity (emails, calls, LinkedIn) volume with the intent to qualify leads and create pipeline growth and leverage social networks for sales opportunities and leads.
- A leading SaaS-based technology provider for global sustainability
- Casual, friendly and opportunity to work in a truly international environment
The Sales Development Representative plays a vital role in marketing campaign execution and sales pipeline generation.
- Work in a small team
- International environment
- You will be acting as a client growth strategist to aggressively break into new lines of business groups and expand account usage in a variety of different verticals of our existing clients, you will transform their business and meet their objectives through engaging a broader range of solutions.
- Grow your professional network among Online Media professionals
- Great compensation, awarding salary scheme and benefits
The Sales Development Representative/Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for detecting market opportunities and developing leads across all channels, including marketing events, industry reports, blogs, social media etc.
- Startup Environment
- One of the most valuable companies in the world
The Sales Development Representative will contribute to the growth of our sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities and support a team of Sales Representatives that oversee the full suite of the company's Analytic products, including software, data, research, analytic models, and associated services.
- Team-Oriented Culture
- One of the Big Three Credit Rating Agencies
The Sales Associate will support their designated team generally with both client facing and administrative duties. This is seen as an entry level role leading to a full sales role. The Sales Associate will support their designated team generally with both client facing and administrative duties.
- Leading global provider of SaaS solutions for M&A, IPOs and Capital Raising
- A billion dollar company
- Client Service Advisor for Retail Fashion brand
- Provide information to clients inquires as well as perform commercial activities through the phone
- Work within the Luxury market
- Use your English skills
As the part of Cloud Development team within Global Inside Sales department you will be responsible to manage existing partners to sell Cloud Platform. This is new open role for the Japan market.
- New open role and urgent hiring
- Open for foreigners
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with clients. You will also be working with internal teams such as lead generation, inside sales, and sales engineers to manage a strong pipeline.
- Grow and succeed in a multinational company with offices in over 30 countries
- Excellent benefits such as health and dental insurance