Working within a HR Team of 3 people, this role is perfect for someone with experience around payroll, budget control, compensation & benefits, vendor management and other HR operations. Being knowledgeable and comfortable communicating on attendance matters, insurance, taxes etc. is important as you will handle many inquiries from various employees across the business.
- become part of a well renowned global fashion group
- work within a flexible, supportive and inclusive team
In this HR Communications role reporting to a supportive and bilingual manager, through frequent engagement with local, regional and global team members, you will play an integral role in supporting management in organizing, coordinating and executing strategic employee communications across the business.
- The client is open to any industry background
- Career progression opportunities within the business
This standalone Talent Acquisition role reports to the Director of HR, within a team of 4. The role (specialist to management level) focuses on full cycle recruitment, project support, employer branding and requires stakeholder management.
- Thriving and stable business
- Career progression with great benefits