- 少数精鋭企業におけるDigital Marketingを遂行していただく注目のポジション！
Develop the brand's E-commerce and CRM growth strategy to achieve sales targets and oversee the entirety of their operational E-commerce activities.
- Great work-life balance and remote-work opportunity
- Brand with increasing investment in the digital space
- Be the manager of a top luxury brand's ECommerce platform.
- Lead ambitious projects working closely with local team and HQ.
- Participate actively to the strategy of this global company here in Japan by being a leader and an innovator.
- International company with English usage and rapid career progression.
- Become the leader of the E-Commerce strategy working closely with HQ.
In this role, you will be in charge of defining the full P/L and forecast for e-commerce. Working cross-functionally with other teams, you will also be developing and executing the best strategy to drive sales on e-commerce platforms in both Japan and Korea markets.
- Opportunity to oversee e-commerce for Japan and Korea markets
- Manage a team in a leading consumer healthcare company
As the e-commerce manager, you will be responsible for leading the e-commerce operations in order to achieve sales targets and other KPI's set and to also make sure that customers have the best digital experience. In order to succeed, you will be closely collaborating with other teams (digital marketing, sales, etc.) to ensure that you have a good overview on all aspects in the company.
- Opportunity to manage a growing e-commerce team
- Hybrid workstyle with good work life balance and flex-time
A multi-brand owning global manufacturing company is looking for an E-Commerce manager to work alongside the E-Commerce team and HQ to develop innovative digital and E-Commerce sales plan throughout Japan.
This role will also require maintaining relationships with major online retailors in Japan such as Rakuten, Amazon etc.
- A chance to be innovative!
- Exciting career progression opportunities!
[Michael Page, Digital] Tokyo - An internationally renowned beverage company is looking for an E-Commerce Account Manager to help the brand expand its presence and increase its sales via E-Commerce pure players (Amazon, Rakuten) and Brick Clicks (Aeon etc.)!
- A global beverage brand is betting heavily on E-Commerce and Digital!
- Exciting career progression and growth! EC is here to stay!
[Michael Page Digital Team] TOKYO Flex-time, Work From Home hybrid working hours! A global luxury fashion brand is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist to expand their digital market in the Japanese market!
- An E-Commerce career in a Global Luxury Fashion Brand!
- A chance to innovate and expand a brand new E-Commerce market!
[Michael Page, Digital] Tokyo - A global fashion retail brand is looking for an aspiring E-Commerce manager OR an E-Commerce specialist with managerial experience to maximize brand awareness and profitability via Marketplaces and Distance Retailing!
- Global fashion brand giving EC specialists chance to be managers!
- Brand new role for an exciting E-Commerce future!
Be in charge of the delivering quarterly and yearly p&l for the company's Lohaco and Rakuten platforms. As the platform(s) expert, you will also closely collaborate with EC team's Media & Analytics manager and Content & UX manager in order to optimize the media plan and to improve content.
- Help expand the e-commerce division for a leading FMCG company
- Have the opportunity to use English and Japanese in the workplace
As the head of digital and e-commerce, your job is to be a digital innovator and come to the company table with exciting and impactful digital initiatives, and to bring them to life. On top of the digital aspect, you will be leading the execution of e-commerce strategies while making sure that you keep with the company's image.
- Work with a well-established international fashion brand
- Be the head digital pioneer of the Japan branch
In this job, you will be in charge of heavily working to improve e-commerce strategies and with CRM tools in order to lead marketing and campaign initiatives.
- Work with an diverse team where you can utilize English and Japanese
- Work for a branch of a highly established luxury company with good career growth
Develop and implement the vision, strategy, and plans for the company in the areas of digital and e-commerce. Lead the acceleration of EC strategy and CRM, while ensuring that the EC and digital activities align with the established business objectives.
- Opportunity to work at a large multinational company, with a diverse and interna
- Great selection of high-quality products and portfolio of brands
Play a key role in expanding the brand's E-commerce activities by owning Japan's online sales e-commerce channel. Developing and implementing initiatives to ensure that the site delivers the best personal shopping experience for customers.
- Work in a very international environment with close interactions with global HQ
- Generous compensation package and benefits
- A chance to enter and expand your experiences, side by side with the most famous luxury fashion brand in the world
- Strong emphasis on providing a relaxed open work environment, hybrid work model, and great benefits
- Work for one of the most famour retail firm in the world!
- Attractive benefits, WFH hybrid mode and international open enviroment
One of the worlds largest luxury fashion holdings company is looking for Java developers to join their rapidly growing Japan Team. Get a chance to work with international team members enhance your skills in one of the most reputable company in the industry.
- World Famous Global Luxury Holdings
- Competitive Salary and Packages
With the increasing number of users, this team is looking to expand the number of engineers to improve existing functions while giving new ideas and solution that aligns with the business.
- Opportunity to work at an industry leading E-commerce company
- No Japanese required, Opportunity to work in English as main language
One of Japan's biggest tech conglomerate is looking for Java Developers to join their rapidly expanding IT Team. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing internal applications, with English as the main language within the company.
- English as the main language at work (Work in an English speaking environment)
- Competitive Salary and Packages