- Support and develop existing and new partner's relations by selling and delivering initial projects
- Strategies to ensure the product is local friendly
- -Work in a Start Up Mobility Service Company
- High base salary and attractive stock options
You will be crafting, implementing and delivering the annual sales business budgets, targets and strategies for Japan market. Also you will be providing regular updates and reports to the regional headquarter in regard to businessperformances, financial activities and any other documents required by headquarter.
- Being a key member of expanding Japan business for international camera company
- Leading Japan business as Country Manager
Japan is one of the strongest market for our client's business to grow. As part of this strategy, our client would like to find a Japan Country Manager to lead the business and manage the sales within Japan market.
- Develop and grow Japan revenue by proactively building distribution of key brand
- Directly reporti to HQ with full responsibility for the growth of Japan business
- Top Management role in Japan
- Wide range of clients in Automotive, Machinery and Industrial Manufacturing
- Global Leading company - US Based
- Japan Branch - 30 employees
- Lead the Members of the Project Development Team, responsible for the delivery of renewable energy projects, predominately onshore and offshore wind, from inception to Financial Close.
Manage the whole company, keeping the team members with an hands-on approach to support achieving shared targets and goals.
- The company is committed to give a greener future to Asia
- Lead an ambitious Offshore Wind Energy project
- Control Administration, Sales, Cargo, and Flight Operations in Japan
- Represent the company with the local authorities, cargo association, and vendors
- Leading the organization within the cargo air industry
- High base salary and incentive
Customer Service Country Manager will be responsible in overall leadership and management of customer service department in Japan.
- Global Company
- Nasdaq Listed Business
The Country Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the sales activities across Japan territory and growing the sales team in order to achieve business goals.
- Join a globa leading company in the industry
- Gain sales and people management
Great opportunity to join the Japan leadership team for a growing Pharmaceutical organization. In this role, the right candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end employee experience for the Japan office, working closely with the Country Manager as well as APAC HR Head. You will manage one subordinate, and be responsible for leading culture transformation in a high-performing environment.
- Leading organization within the oncology field
- Strong track record of success and growing revenue in Japan
- The role is completely independent and will take care of the existing business in Japan, reporting to the APAC Director.
- The goal of the role is to achieve new projects in the medium and long term.
- Japan no.1 role
- Independent work style, fully remote
As the Data Center Country Operation Manager of Japan, you will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of Operations and Maintenance staff for Mission Critical Data Center Facilities to ensure and maximize Customer Satisfaction
- Drive Data Center Incident Management Process to minimize disruption
- No data center experience required; Incedent management expeirence only
This position is responsible for developing business with new customers for contract warehousing logistics. Reporting to Country Manager in Japan.
- Supportive environment
- Good Work Life Balance
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for new business development with end users in markets such as Automotive, Chemical, Food and Beverage and so on. This position reports to Country Sales Manager in Japan.
- Join a growing business in the market
- Be a part of an international working environment
- Managing 1 Marketing associate, reporting directly to the Country manager (who is also APAC Regional head) to plan and develop marketing strategies for Japan.
- Strong focus on branding and new consumer in Digital age
- Japan is the biggest market in APAC
- The role reports directly to Country Manager with potential regional coverage
You will be working asGKAM, and developing business with your key account as you interface global project. You will also reporting your business strategies and revenue/forecast to the country manager.
- Working in international automotive tier1 supplier
- Managing JOEM account globally
You will be work closely with the Japan country manager and the broader Japanese team to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals. Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Great work and life balance
- Competitive salary with fast growing business
In this position, you will be responsible for taking care of the health and safety of our client whole company within Japan, being responsible for country corporate Health Safety Environment (HSE) regulation compliance and risk identification.
- Global German pharmaceutical company, leader in the market.
- Amazing career progression, cross-functional role.
In this role, you will be focusing on email marketing, SNS strategy, and channel management. You will be working with other digital engagement managers across different countries to optimize all social networks for the organization.
- Have the opportunity to use both Japanese and English daily
- Work for a leading multinational NGO making significant changes