急成長のE C・Retail企業様にてFP＆A Managerお探しでいらっしゃいます。Finance Teamの先導者として、VPと中国本社のパートナーとして活躍をして頂くポジションとなっております。
You are a Finance expert looking to expand your scope in Financial Analyst side or looking to have career shift from accounting side to FP&A. You will be working with a team of 3 senior FP&A, overseeing service operation side looking to find any risk or area of development or improvement.
- FP&A Position Open for Someone from Accounting Background
- Risk Management and Process Improvement Experience
FP&A Manager will review and supervise revenue transactions, sales promotions, pricing, sales discussions and proposal of technical accounting not limit to software revenue recognition and contra-revenue determinations. This role has high visibility to key stakeholders and long term career development opportunities.
- Strong business partnering with commercial and operations leader
- Internal promotion opportunity within 3 years
A top American sports brand is looking for an FP&A Assistant Manager to help lead their changing and growing business in Japan. This job will allow you to utilize your finance skills and love for sports to take on new and innovative projects.
- *Growing company with great opportunity to lead change
- *Great learning environment for career progression
An excellent Finance Business Partner position has arisen at one of largest FMCG businesses in the world.
- Excellent work life balance - You will be working from home for 2021
- Global Presence - International Career Opportunity
You will work closely with Senior Finance Manager on analysis of financial results, capture market trends and shaping business strategy to grow financial performance.
- Parent friendly workplace - flexibility on work hours
- Structure career development system in place
This position will provides business partners with insights based on data and logic through the planning process as well as ad-hoc projects.You will understand the overall financial structure of the businesses, and will proactively communicate with the business leaders to drive for better customer experiences and business growth.
- Great career progression
- Exciting new projects to grow and strengthen their Japanese business
An exciting finance analyst opportunity has opened up at an American Manufacturing company. You will be involved in monthly forecasting and budgeting activities as well as participate in global initiatives. This will be a great opportunity to expand your finance skills and international exposure.
- Learn from experienced finance and business leaders within the company
- Stable growing company
You will play a key role in all FP&A activities in the Japan Finance Team, providing insightful financial analysis to support regular business activities as well as business improvements and new strategic initiatives.
- Participate on company projects with direct impact on the business
- Learn directly from interaction with local and international management team
Finance Analyst opportunity at a globally recognised Entertainment company. You will be responsible for financial analysis and forecasting activities as well as have the opportunity to participate and contribute to exciting projects and business strategies to help strengthen the business in Japan.
- Great opportunity to learn and strengthen your skills as a finance analyst
- Exposure to diverse and multinational environment
Exciting FP&A Manager position arisen in global luxury retailer.
- Opportunity to work in growing global organization
- Internal mobility opportunity
Finance Analyst is expected to prepare budgeting and forecasting matters of the organization. In cooperation with key stakeholders and internal partners, this position should be accountable to financial implications and formulate action plans enabling the companyʼs strategic direction.
- Work life balance with less than 10 hours overtime per month
- Young Talent with great learning attitude is welcome
A great opportunity for ambitious and driven Finance/ Sales/ Recruitment professionals to work for one of the largest multinational organisations within the consultancy industry.
- Great career progression for experience consultants
- Great International environment
An excellent Senior FP&A Manager position has arizen at the largest manufacturing business in its industry.
- The business has been profitable under COVID-19 situation!
- Opportunity to work as Number2 in the finance team to support the Finance Head
You are a FP&A or Accounting expert looking to expand your scope to controller position, mainly for FP&A as senior staff level. You will work in a team of 4 where two of them is in foreign office, responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, PL/BS analysis, cost control, and financial reporting to HQ.
- FP&A Position with International Team Members
- Work Closely with CFO and Office Abroad
You are a FP&A expert looking to expand your scope to supply-chain, inventory, cost accounting, and general forecasting for large manufacturing corporation that have one of the largest market share in their respective industry. They have over 11 factories in the division you will join, and with the team of 5 FP&A members, you will be doing cost control and analysis, inventory control, budgeting and forecasting, and communicating with oversea plants.
- Supplychain FP&A, Business Partnering Experience
- International Environment, Communication Center of 11 Factories, 9 in Oversea
You are an Financial Analysis expert looking to expand their scope to large fashion and retail industry. You will be working with team of 3 FP&A expert, responsible for general budgeting, forecasting, P/L B/S analysis, financial reporting, and other ad hoc projects.
- Stable Company with Long History in Japan
- Overall FP&A Role with Inventory Control Experience
You are a Project Finance expert looking to overtake another large project concerning a construction of renewable energy wind power generator in Japan. You will be working with GM in Japan and APAC office in Taiwan, Business partnering to establish new market in Japan and expand market share.
- Project Controller Finance Position with International Stakeholder Management
- Complete Flexible Working Style