急成長のE C・Retail企業様にてFP＆A Managerお探しでいらっしゃいます。Finance Teamの先導者として、VPと中国本社のパートナーとして活躍をして頂くポジションとなっております。
You are a Finance expert looking to expand your scope in Financial Analyst side or looking to have career shift from accounting side to FP&A. You will be working with a team of 3 senior FP&A, overseeing service operation side looking to find any risk or area of development or improvement.
- FP&A Position Open for Someone from Accounting Background
- Risk Management and Process Improvement Experience
FP&A Manager will review and supervise revenue transactions, sales promotions, pricing, sales discussions and proposal of technical accounting not limit to software revenue recognition and contra-revenue determinations. This role has high visibility to key stakeholders and long term career development opportunities.
- Strong business partnering with commercial and operations leader
- Internal promotion opportunity within 3 years
You will work closely with Senior Finance Manager on analysis of financial results, capture market trends and shaping business strategy to grow financial performance.
- Parent friendly workplace - flexibility on work hours
- Structure career development system in place
This position will provides business partners with insights based on data and logic through the planning process as well as ad-hoc projects.You will understand the overall financial structure of the businesses, and will proactively communicate with the business leaders to drive for better customer experiences and business growth.
- Great career progression
- Exciting new projects to grow and strengthen their Japanese business
An exciting finance analyst opportunity has opened up at an American Manufacturing company. You will be involved in monthly forecasting and budgeting activities as well as participate in global initiatives. This will be a great opportunity to expand your finance skills and international exposure.
- Learn from experienced finance and business leaders within the company
- Stable growing company
You will play a key role in all FP&A activities in the Japan Finance Team, providing insightful financial analysis to support regular business activities as well as business improvements and new strategic initiatives.
- Participate on company projects with direct impact on the business
- Learn directly from interaction with local and international management team
Finance Analyst opportunity at a globally recognised Entertainment company. You will be responsible for financial analysis and forecasting activities as well as have the opportunity to participate and contribute to exciting projects and business strategies to help strengthen the business in Japan.
- Great opportunity to learn and strengthen your skills as a finance analyst
- Exposure to diverse and multinational environment
Provide business solutions to a plant in Gunma lead by the analysis budget vs forecast vs actuals.
- Historically Stable Financial Performance
You are an FP&A specialist with strong expertise on financial reporting. This company have multiple division depending on their business unit and product line, and you will be conducting and supporting financial analysis based on their PL/BS and make reports to Germany.
- FP&A and Financial Reporting Experience to HQ
- International Working Environment
looking for a FP&A Analyst, for our Finance team in Japan, to lead period end closing & reporting activities, in addition to creating annual budget and forecast. You will act as a finance business partner to support the country achieve business objectives.This is a great opportunity for you to work not only in finance but also build a strong understanding of business & its drivers.
- Hybrid Position of Accounting and FP&A
- International Working Environment
You are a FP&A or Accounting expert looking to expand your scope to controller position, mainly for FP&A as senior staff level. You will work in a team of 4 where two of them is in foreign office, responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, PL/BS analysis, cost control, and financial reporting to HQ.
- FP&A Position with International Team Members
- Work Closely with CFO and Office Abroad