This position is responsible for managing the company's HR system, compensation system, benefits, personnel costs and HR-related budgeting tasks. Managing 1 team member and engaging with external vendors, this role will work closely with local stakeholders and HQ.
- Company performing strongly due to brand popularity
- Above market compensation levels
As Payroll Specialist, you will actively collaborate with stakeholders to oversee payroll procedures, ensuring successful implementation of updates and upgrades of overall C&B operations. You will be responsible for analyzing employee data, continuously improving efficiency and usability of the system according to local labor laws.
- Collaborative team, with career progression opportunities
- Business expansion into emerging technologies
As Payroll Specialist, you will coordinate C&B procedures, payroll operations and digitalization projects, ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely employee payments and reporting. You will be responsible for analyzing employee data collected by internal and external stakeholders, continuously improving efficiency and usability of the system according to local labor laws.
- Multi-dimensional payroll position- process improvement and digitalization
- Full flex time and hybrid working style
Drive efficient Payroll and Benefits policy & processes in Japan as well as support in improving Payroll and Social Insurance-related polices.
- Work in a team of two
- Stable business
- 時給2000円から2500円 社員登用の可能性あり
- 海外駐在員の給与計算および日本の社員の給与計算 ベンチャー企業です
The client is looking for their first Payroll team member in Japan. This person will be working closely with the HQ payroll team and partners in Japan to ensure that all payroll activities are done smoothly and in a timely manner.
- First payroll headcount in the Japan office
- Hybrid working environment
The client is looking for an experienced HR candidate to lead the Payroll activities in Japan. This person will be working with several team members as well as external partners.
- Stable business with HR systems in place
- Opportunity to lead a team
The client is looking for an experienced HR candidate to lead the Payroll team in Japan. This person will be working closely with the regional payroll team on improving current systems and policies.
- Develop your career in a multinational environment.
- Have the opportunity to work closely with the company's regional team.
This position will oversee payroll operations for the business not only in Japan but also for Korea as well. This role will focus on payroll coordination and facilitation, while ensuring a high level of service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Regional job scope
- Industry leading company
This payroll position will be part of the HR Department and administer employee compensation-related tasks. These responsibilities include calculating employees' compensation, updating internal HRIS systems, ensuring timely payments and engaging with internal and external vendors.
- exciting company at the forefront of automotive technology
- flexibility around work style
- Payroll + HR Admin
- Working for financial institution
As a Senior Compensation Consultant you will be leading the Compensation aspect of C&B for Japan, Korea and other countries in APAC.
- Regional coverage
- Work with global counterparts
This role will focus on C&B matters such as forecasting and budgeting. This position will implement and oversee accurate and fair rewards and benefits for all employees.
- Newly created role
- Top 10 luxury brand in the world
You will be part of the C&B team in Japan and designing policies related to benefits to make sure the company is a leader in the industry. Your team will be in charge of Japan and Korea.
- Great career progression
- Work with global counterparts
- 紹介予定派遣 人事オペレーションスタッフ
This role will be responsible for delivering accurate payroll process management for this client's employee base in Japan. From compiling data from various sources, engaging with internal and external counterparts, to driving change at the regional level, this is a great opportunity for someone who can communicate in English and Japanese with payroll experience in a multinational company.
- Company is very stable and continuing to grow
- Career progression in a newly created role
- The objective of the role is to manage day to day HR operations from on-boarding to off-boarding. HR services routine includes payroll, social insurance, benefit, attendance and leave management.
- 紹介予定派遣 外資系食品関連
- 登用後の年収550万円 働きやすい職場です
- 1年更新契約 （基本的に長期） 給与〜750万円
- 給与計算 ベネフィットメイン 人事ジェネラリスト
月末の給与計算(Payroll Vendorへの残業データの作成と送付、並びに給与データ、賞与データのチェックと最終確認) 入社書類、社会保険の手続き
- 給与計算 時給２０００円以上
This role is important for ensuring that the compensation and benefits function and governance of each relative program aligns with this company's business objectives. This role will set the basic compensation and benefits policies for the business as the organization manages its personnel expenses.
- Historic and popular company
- Chance to align closely with the business