- Can work in global environment
- Can have bigger responsibilities
Translating the Group HR Vision to formulation & revision of HR Strategy in North Asia and in preparing, updating & maintaining HR policies, systems & procedures from time to time
- Working at Kobe, Sannomiya, salary 7500000-1200000 yen per month
- HR Director role at manifacturing company
Exciting opportunity for an established HR professional to have regional coverage. The right candidate will be covering 5 countries, and will need to ensure that they roll out activities and programs that will attract, develop and retain the employees necessary to realize the growth potential of this fast-growing organization.
- Cover NZ/Aus, Korea, Philippines and Japan
- APAC HQ in Japan - local decision-making and opportunity to roll out policies
CFO / Finance & Operations Director will be in charge of back office functions (Finance, HR, Logistics and IT), and will be part of the leadership team
The company is experiencing positive momentum due to increased demand on their health related consumer products, and investing into the growth strategy in Japan.
- #2 role in the business with coverage of Finance, HR, Admin & Logistics
- Support market expansion, new business strategy and product introduction
This position involves planning, organising and driving all matters related to HR functions within this renowned organisation. Working with the company's key external and internal stakeholders while reporting to and supporting the Vice President of HR, this is an exciting role for someone proactive and keen to drive change.
- Legendary company to work for
- Career growth opportunity with great benefits
This standalone Talent Acquisition role reports to the Director of HR, within a team of 4. The role (specialist to management level) focuses on full cycle recruitment, project support, employer branding and requires stakeholder management.
- Thriving and stable business
- Career progression with great benefits
This role is responsible for providing Human Resources partnerships to associates of the company for the corporate function. This role will cover several areas of HR including Talent Acquisition, Internal Communications and HR Business Partnering. This role will work closely with the Head of HR and other Business Unit Directors in Japan as well as regional and global counterparts.
- Flat work environment where ideas are encouraged
- Exceptionally strong business performance through 2020