Alongside brand marketing, the role is responsible for leading the development of product strategy and plans based on the company strategy & business objectives.
- Chance to grow your career in one of the largest FMCG companies
- Strong manager support
As a Assistant Brand Manager, you will have the task to exponentially grow the business and manage their top growth driving brands while working in a dynamic team.
- Clear career path and opportunity to use English - communication w/ HQ
- Work on the brands that make up majority of the company's profit
In this position, you will be working with a team on combining design and research. You will be working closely with engineers.
- Great Career Progression at a well, established company!
- Competitive Salary and Benefits!
In this position, you will be planning the content strategy and creating all the promotions for their music business.
- One of the most global, international companies in Japan - Great global exposure
- Be able to have the desire to market your favorite musicians.
In this role, you will be working closely with the management team to drive the creativity in the company. Through key projects, you will be utilising the latest marketing, design, and digital technologies across the Japan business.
- Fast career progression and competitive salary.
- International company- good work life balance.
As a Senior Brand Marketing Manager, your input will be key in leading the overall strategy and planning of the Brand Communications while communicating closely with APAC HQ.
- Great work life balance & international environment - comm closely with APAC HQ
- Be a part of their transformational change
You will have the task to exponentially grow the business and will be managing some of their top growth driving brands with a dynamic team with lots of opportunities to closely communicate and negotiate with the global team.
- Internal working environement, offering flex time
- Expanding their business due to their current demand increase
To be in charge of creative development and production of projects that cover all the consumer shopper journey including print, online/digital assets, 3D fixtures and movie contents, to the specification and timescales defined.
- Inventive company
- flat structure
As a Senior Brand Manager your responsibility will be to execute the marketing strategy to achieve customer connection as well as the company's financial goals.
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Work in an international enviornment
As Assistant Brand Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing the marketing communication of the brand while working closely with other teams. You will be assigned to manage multiple projects at a time, and will be working with a diverse team in the international organization.
- Well-established company
- International environment
- Manage End to End process (From Design to Print Management)
- Manage Design Agency and Print Management Agency as Partner
- Great chance to work in growing company
- Work with leaders in the market
Plan and implement brands propositions & the overall strategic direction with a key focus for the delivery of effective
marketing communications activity across all parts of the promotional mix, both in retail and wholesale areas.
Responsible for implementation of global marketing initiatives into Japan market by co-operating
with APAC marketing team.
- Been named as one of the 100 places for diversity & best employers for women
- Currently WFH w/ home office support, also providing scholarship program
The responsibility of a Marketing Manager for this brand will adjust, develop, and implement the global marketing strategy to fit the Japanese market. They will be accountable for being aware of what the customer's needs are as well as market trends, to execute a marketing strategy that will create more traffic and brand awareness in the region.
- Work for a Gaishi-kei fashion company
- Utilize English and Japanese
- Priority on supporting Toys programs and Children books for one of the biggest food and beverages business globally
- Communicating with clients and liscensors (Doraemon, Disney characters...etc) and project management (contact report, internal and client WIP documents, status reports)
- Working with the some of the biggest names in Food and Beverage
- Creative role, dealing with Toys/ Children program creation