- Perform a real estate market research and identify investment opportunities.
- Handle the existing assets of the company and assist at operational work associated with the property business
Competitive base salary and benefits
Build a network of real estate professionals
- 東京23区正社員1300万円 - 1600万円外資系企業
You will be responsible for the management of Company's existing properties, projects under developments and sourcing and investment of future projects/investments
Opportunity to act as Country Manager for a growing APAC focussed firm
Covering the full life-cycle of RE from sourcing through to divestment
Supervise and control Property Managers, Asset Managers,venders and other suppliers. Work closely with the Investor Relations team to ensure appropriate reporting regarding the current status of investments.
A boutique firm with an outstanding track record in Real Estate Investment
Outstanding learning opportunity to work with market leading professionals
The key role of this team is to implement the firm's investment strategy to build its global real estate portfolio, with the primary objective of achieving superior long-term risk-adjusted returns. They are looking for a suitable candidate to join their Japan team as an Associate.
One of the world's leading Real Estate Investment teams
Outstanding opportunities for promotion, development and growth
- Manages the firm's portfolio of Real Estate on a daily basis
- Making continuous effort to add value to the portfolio and maintaining relationship with various stakeholders
Be part of the team who manages a portfolio of Real Estate
Be part of Real Estate sourcing to acquiring to becoming part of managed asset