Our client is searching for an experienced SharePoint Support for the incoming new project.
One of the world's largest technology companies
Friendly and dynamic working environment
Our client is looking for an individual to lead their IT Networking/Telephony and additional teams in Japan.
Lead the IT Networking/Telephony sector in Japan.
Cutting edge technology/large projects.
- Provide your Clinical Expertise in various TAs including : Oncology (Bladder / Mammory / Cervical / Colon & Rectal / Kidney / Lip & Oral / Head and Neck / Liver / Melanoma / Mesothelioma / Non-Small Cell Lung / Nonmelanoma Skin / Oral / Ovarian / Pancreatic / Prostate / Sarcoma / Small Cell Lung / Thyroid/ Leukemia / Hodgkin Lymphoma / Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma / Myeloma / Multiple Myeloma), Dermatology, Immunology, CV
Make a Meaningful Use of your Medical Degree / License in Drug Developement
Create your way to High-Responsibility & Highly-visible roles in Pharma Industry
- Performs on-site application support for product integration into small-scale development labs, pilot facilities, and GMP manufacturing facilities for Biotech analyzers.
- On-site application activities include correlation to alternative reference methods, precision studies,bench-top interference studies, linearity studies, instrument validation (IQOQ), and onsite customer training.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Lead the Medical Team to a High Governance Mindset
- Generate Scientific and Clinical Medical Evidences to ring value to the company's portfolio
take the Leadership of the Ophthalmology Team activities within Medical Affairs
Use your acquired Medical Knowledge and Share it to Develop Talents
- Contribute to maximizing patient benefit by creating evidence and providing scientific information
- Create and execute medical plan in the oncology area
Lead Scientific Discussions with KOLs in the Oncology Area
Take a Leading Role in the Fight Against Cancer
- Provide scientific expertise externally and internally ensuring understanding of the disease area and the companies' products
- Utilise your scientific knowledge to gather medical insights
Work at a Fast-growing Pharma Company with 4 Compounds in Phase 3
Report Directly to Head of Medical Affairs
- Instruct and supervise the MSL team
- Plan and implement smooth and efficient scientific communication between physicians and medical staff
Work for a fast-growing company in the exciting Japanese healthcare market
Be on the top of the communication between Medical section and KOLs
- Provide scientific information to key opinion leaders and execute medical strategy in the gastroenterology area
Work for one of the leading global pharmaceutical companies
Lead scientific discussions with medical experts in the field
- Conduct prior consultation with stakeholders in order to build medical strategy
- Communicate this strategy that will be carried out by MSLs
Work for a Leader in Pharmaceutical Industry
Plan and Execute Strategic Medical Plans