As an IT Network Engineer, you will be in charge of the infrastructure support, mainly focused on the network.
You will have a wide range of responsibilities from support to implementation and project management ( both local and global).
One of the biggest American Retail Companies
Great work environment and good work/life balance
This European base fashion retailer is looking for Network Engineer who will look after their internal network in Japan and work closely with Global IT team.
Great work-life balance and itnernational working environment
Very famous fashion company
- 正社員700万円 - 1300万円
Responsible for telco / enterprise- and service-oriented architecture (SOA) as well as the new directions that cloud computing can take both. Understand the new security models. Enable the security technology required to keep business processes effective and efficient and data moving to and between private, public, or hybrid clouds. Provides technical leadership for junior Solution Architects. Captures and manages customer requirements using industry best practice.
Solution Architect - Multinational Company
Excellent Work-Life Balance and Flex-time
Network Engineer position where you will be responsible for the network infrastructure of the company ( LAN/ Wan/Wifi/VoIP) and also reporting to the APAC network manager.
Very good salary and promising career progression
One of the world's largest luxury goods company
- 正社員800万円 - 1000万円
In this position your overall focus areas will be in supporting and developing processes and systems for quick and thorough responses to customer RFP's, provide systems configuration recommendations, and apply your background and experience to deliver solutions to technical problems.
Multinational Company, Excellent Work-Life Balance
The ability to work from home and international transfers is possible
- 正社員700万円 - 800万円
As a Technical Consultant based in Tokyo, you will be in charge of technical interface for a telecommunication and also a relevant market business field of in terms of devices and services such as SIM, eSIM or eSE for MNO and M2M/IoT service suppliers. The role involves working as part of a team which provides a support to customers in Japan region for cooperate products and solutions integration, pre-sales support, proposal and technical discussion.
Netherlands Based International Company, Excellent Work-Life Balance
- 正社員1000万円 - 1300万円
This position is for a seasoned professional program manager having wide-ranging experience and recognized as advanced individual contributor, using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
Senior Program Manager @ Mid-Sized Company
American Company, Excellent Work-Life Balance
- 正社員700万円 - 900万円
- To be responsible for the support of telecom field work research, including but not limited to filed quality management, site implementation procedure, methodology, templates, tools and best practice of Telecom industry in Japan and global.
- To be responsible for present and communication: liaze with HQ PMO, Japan Delivery & Service Dept, Finance Risk Control Center Dept, etc, to gain support and achieve research objectives on time.
Excellent Work-Life Balance, International Company
New Department in Multinational Company
- 正社員800万円 - 1150万円
- Manage Japanese operations in the day to day running of business
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Great consultation to Internal/External customers
- Great interactive communication to Internal/External customers
- Good management of inventory, file, documentation
- Good English (reading, writing, listening is mandatory, speaking fluency is not highly expected)
- Good presentation, presales
Excellent Work-Life Balance
Multinational Environment; Overseas Business Trips