- To make technological document to use for sales presentation, which interest the customer by logical, reasonable, exciting explanation.
- To visit customer site upon request when installation/trial is ongoing and feedback to customer as needed.
- Working with professional in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
- Taking care the overall responsibility for the Technical & Operations Department with a view on what is the best for the company, and as such be a role model when it comes to cost management, governance and code of conduct.
- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
As a service engineer in Japan, you will be required to:
- Perform technical repairs, evaluate performance, confirm condition and quality of new and used film equipment technology
- Troubleshooting and identifying equipment issues, and providing estimates of repairs for clients
**Film equipment experience is NOT REQUIRED, as training is provided. Please see below for more details**
- One of the oldest film equipment makers in the world; over 100 years of history
- Receive advanced training, and provide technical support to Japan market clients
- In charge of production technologies for existing products and new products, and also in charge
of design changes of existing products.
- Working with stable company who is growing in the business for long time.
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided.
As a Field Laser Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strong customer support of: on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and instruments (industrial laser technology)
- Acting as the customer contact on technical and service related problems, and support as necessary
- An international instrumentation company with over 60 yeras of history
- Use laser experience to provide on-site technical support within the Kanto Area