- To make technological document to use for sales presentation, which interest the customer by logical, reasonable, exciting explanation.
- To visit customer site upon request when installation/trial is ongoing and feedback to customer as needed.
- Working with professional in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
As a Field Laser Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strong customer support of: on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and instruments (industrial laser technology)
- Acting as the customer contact on technical and service related problems, and support as necessary
- An international instrumentation company with over 60 yeras of history
- Use laser experience to provide on-site technical support within the Kanto Area
- In charge of production technologies for existing products and new products, and also in charge
of design changes of existing products.
- Working with stable company who is growing in the business for long time.
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided.
- Lead, plan, and manage in-country electrical after-sales service and technical support in order to drive services sales
- Responsibilities include project implementation, testing and commissioning, technical applications, technical fault analysis and problem solving
- A chance to use service engineering experience and step up to manager level
- A great work-life balance and competive salary and benefits package