The DRAM Technology Manager will be responsible for:
- Evaluation, validation, probe test of DRAM
- Yield/quality improvement and failure analysis of DRAM
- Program Manager integrates all related projects across engineering, operations, quality, and business areas in order to package our technology into products for our automotive customers and deliver experiences to the end-users in vehicle.
- Program Manager executes the development maintaining Quality/Cost/Delivery target with interacting internal functional team and the customers, automobile companies.
Great benefit, great working environment and a very friendly team.
People, culture, benefits and mentor ship and growth opportunities.
- MEMS プロセス開発
- MEMS デバイス試作開発
- Drives a collaborative development between the OEM and the technical teams by providing input and guidance to specific development of SW in major projects, related services and business models for assigned JOEM's
- Initiates technical and strategic exchange with assigned JOEM's about future system architectures with regards to quality improvement
- Identifies and communicates SW technology trends with JOEM's and internal R&D teams
Top technology company offers safe, efficient and intelligent systems
Enabler for innovations like Electrification, Automated Driving and Connectivity
A Field Application Engineer position focused on:
- Developing new business opportunities and expanding the number of customers for the company.
- Oversee the full design-in process from start to finish and report the status to the Regional Sales Director.
Opportunity to join a long established electronics components manufacturer.
Work closely with the VP of Sales to discover new customers and increase revenue
- Responsible for ensuring that companies meet their objectives for researching and developing new products or technologies and improve existing products.
- Responsible for research and development of scientific instrument and laboratory equipment and their applications.
One of the largest Food Company in the world.
Join a growing team covering various departements of operations.