- Handle technical inquires from customer regarding security technology (security cameras, video servers, etc), BUT NO industry experience required! (see details below)
- Assists with these technical inquiries from start to finish, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the process.
An opportunity to grow the Japanese market with Electrical Engineering Skills
Use English (or Chinese!) to speak with overseas engineers to solve issues
- Assisting Business Development within Japan by supporting customers with any technical support that may arise.
- Be the technical contact between Japanese customers and headquarters in Europe
Help a global electronic railway equipment company expand within Japan
Use electrical engineering to support customer's technical challenges
This position serves as the primary operational resource to support our Client within its owned and operated Data Centers. This position will provide a central point of ownership and accountability for the overall 'hands-on' management of the Mechanical, Electrical (M&E) and across our Client's portfolio of Data Centers in Japan.
Global Infrastructure Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
- 東京23区正社員500万円 - 800万円外資系企業
- Use knowledge of Microcontrollers to provide solutions and support to customers, driving and expanding business within Japan
- Work together with internal as well as external engineering teams when necessary to technically support customer needs
An opportunity to grow with a major international semiconductor company
Great work-life balance, including full-flex time and benefits package
- 東京都正社員450万円 - 800万円外資系企業
Our client, an international company specialised in automation and instrumentation based in Tokyo, is searching for its new Application Engineer to cover the activity of EPC (energy). You have an engineering background in mechanical or electrical? You are ambitious, trustworthy, and have a strong team spirit and sense of responsibility? This position is made for you. Apply now!
International Company, leading in its sector, expanding tha activity
Work autonomously, build client relationship, use engineering skills
- Support the customer by understanding customer needs and providing appropriate technical product support
- Work closely with the product support team to help satisfy customer needs
Opportunity to work for one of the world's largest semiconductor companies
A company that blends the best aspects of Japanese and International Companies