- Global work environment
- Great salary
- - フレックス制度あり
- - 国際的な労働環境
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate for their Security Manager role. The role is mainly responsible for the delivery of Japanese-language security advice and assistance to all the workforces including travelers, and expatriates, and their managers on a routine basis and in response to emergencies, allowing them to succeed in complex or hostile business environments.
- English & Japanese usage
- Security consulting + operation
The role will be developing a data driven culture and providing strategic solutions in data and analytics to the Japan Commercial business.
- Opportunity to lead a team
- Will be drawing the definition of future state of analytics environment
you'll work as part of a driven and creative team of Engineers, Product Designers, and other Deployment Strategists to deploy software against the most challenging problems our world faces. Your mission is to synthesize disconnected streams of thought into a cohesive understanding of what the most important problem is, what the data means, what the product needs, what users are motivated by, and where the impact could be.
- Top U.S. Company
- Great work Environment
A great opportunity for ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals or driven sales professionals to work for one of the largest multinational organisations within the Recruitment Industry.
- Michael Page is a global leader in the recruitment industry
- Outstanding career and personal growth opportunities
The mission is to find a business opportunity and in order to do so, the position requires to engage with new potential clients regardless industries. You may offer solutions to expand their business further utilizing cutting edge technologies.
- Opportunity to be working as a Startup member of Business Division
- International Opportunity outside Japan
As a management consultant, the selected candidate is expected to analyze, provide strategies and to implement the tailor-made solutions. For the manager level and above, you are required to lead by example, and expected to become a key contributor to the growth and development of the team by developing excellent client relationships while working in a team.
- Hiring from Consultant to Principal Level.
- Highly competitive.
Responsible for handling strategic project management with key clients across APAC region.
- Global Expert Network Business
- International Working Environment
Lead entire operation including strategy planning, organisational structuring and operations. Lead strategy consulting team.
- Competitive salary package
- Role with high impact on the business
* Assist students in establishing an international academic path.
* Use telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers to increase sales of our education programs.
- International working environment
- Career progression opportunity
The role will be working closely with the company's Japan Leadership team in order to formulate corporate strategy, go-to market, and digitisation strategy. The position is a highly visible role with a clear and promising career path to the management role.
- Opportunity to work closely with the Japan Leadership team
- Opportunity to be assigned for a high impact project overseas
As an interpreter for one of the most prestigious consulting firms in the world, take on the responsibility of providing assistance to the non-Japanese managing director.
- Support the managing director for one of the most prestigious consulting firms i
- Full WFH OK, PC & Phone provided
As an Consultant/Vice President, you will be responsible for analysing corporate performance, business modelling, driving cost reductions, revenue growth and profitability improvements for your client in high stakes situations.
- Opportunity to join the world-famous firm in Turnaround area
- Small team of professionals - chance to make real change
XBRL financial reporting specialist with Chinese and English business-proficiency. This position supports XBRL related projects in Japan, China and Korea. 1 year renewable contract.
- Globally leading financial compliance company
- Japanese language (JLPT N1 or N2) is preferred
In this job, you will be directly assisting your assigned team with strategy planning and execution for the client. You will also be in charge of handling press relations, article writing, and in-person events for the campaign division.
- Directly be involved with strategy/decision making for sustainable causes
- Complete work from home with good work life balance
Lead planning, BD and delivery of Pricing and Market Access projects. Plan overseas strategy for domestic drug manufacturers.
- Competitive salary package
- Global Environment