As an EHS Manager, you will inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment, and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards. If you are bilingual EHS candidate who is seeking for challenging opportunity, this role is for you.
Multinational company with opportunity to communicate with overseas offices
Opportunity to grow your own team
- Promote, improve and maintain the activities for environment, hygiene and safety activities.
- Implement Security procedures to provide a safe and secure working environment and protect employees and assets against frauds and malicious threats.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Woking with professional in the team to develop your skills.
- 東京23区正社員600万円 - 1200万円外資系企業
Set up development plan to ensure local registration of veterinary vaccines in collaboration with local stakeholders (regulatory affairs, quality, commercial) and global R&D.
Global industry leader in the Animal Health industry
Flexible work schedule
- Monitor compliance with current and evolving Environmental, Health and Safety regulations along with additional company requirements.
- Promote, implement company protocols concerning environmental, industrial hygiene and safety programs and procedures.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with the professional team in the market
- Ensure a positive, safe, healthy, and incident-free work environment.
- Responsible for the compliance by Key Cooperative with all environmental and safety regulatory agencies.
Opportunity to develop new skills
Work in the growing organization