- Generate investment ideas
- Perform fundamental analysis of companies and industries
Opportunity to Global Research with a focus on the Asian market
Competitive bonus and benefits
- Work closely with the Japan Equities team managing long-only and long/short portfolios.
- Be responsible for providing research and stock ideas to portfolio managers.
Step up your career working closely with a global team
Competitive salary and benefits
- Supporting seniors across different sectors on modelling, writing and research-related tasks.
- Building valuation models and information maintenance for the entire APAC team
Entry to be an independent Analyst in the near Future
Learning to write good research reports, creating modelling etc
- Assisting Senior Analyst on daily data gathering, data interpretation, investment analysis and data maintenance
- Conducting Financial Modelling as required on equity covered
Entry Level to Equity Research
Entry to the heavy-weight sector of Equity Research Coverage
- 港区派遣社員¥1,800 - ¥2,000 時給 (374万円 - 415万円)外資系企業
Work as Research assistant. You'll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
Work and develop skills in a global financial services company
Hourly rate is 1800-2000 yen per hour (negotiable based one experience)
- Equity research covering primarily Technology sector
- Idea generation based on research or screening, participate in marketing and client support activities
Advance career at one of the world's largest asset management companies
Competitive salary and bonus
The successful candidate will take a key role in supporting planning and development of strategic projects for company growth, such as overseas expansion and investments. This is an incredibly exciting role in a company that is a leading player in one of Japan's fastest-growing industry sectors. They would offer the opportunity to transfer overseas.
Support planning and development of key strategic projects
One of Japan's fastest growing industry sectors
- Entry level to the world of Financial Markets.
- Start of as Sales/ Institutional Client Service and move up the ranks.
New Graduates welcome to apply!
Entry level to a challenging job in the Financial Market