- 港区派遣社員¥1,800 - ¥1,900 時給 (374万円 - 395万円)外資系企業
Work as a Credit Analyst Research Assistant at a global financial services firm. This is a 1 year long-term position with a possibility for extension.
Long-term Temp Research Assistant role at a global financial services firm
Hourly rate is 1800-1900 yen per hour
- 港区派遣社員¥1,800 - ¥2,000 時給 (374万円 - 415万円)外資系企業
The purpose of the position is to be a research assistant to Research Analysts. This role is critical in writing research covering the Real estate sector and others in Japan.
Gain valuable skills and experience at a global financial services firm
The hourly rate is 1800-2000 yen per hour (negotiable basde on experience)
- 港区派遣社員500万円 - 700万円外資系企業
Business Portfolio Manager will be working closely with the Commercial, Sales Support, Finance and Order Administration teams to ensure smooth processing of all account transactions and that all information is accurate.
1 year contract position with an opportunity to extend and become permanent
Salary is 5 to 7 million annually (negotiable based on experience)
- Part of Research team analysing economic trends and suggest investment strategies in lie with house view
- Assist the team or seniors to gather required data or make reports when necessary
Applying Macroeconomic analysis and theory
Building a career in research and investment strategy
- Making sustainable improvements to corporations and especially government organisations
- Work with global consultants from other offices to discuss most effective strategies for clients
Make an impact with Public administration from a different angle
Offering professional recommendation from a global perspective
- Performing research analysis according to the firm's methodology on your area of coverage
- Actively updating clients on new publication of value-added research
Fast track to becoming a named writing Analyst
Becoming heard in the world of value investing
Join a team that develops your financial knowledge, product expertise, problem-solving skills, and professional communication. As a member of the Client Services team, you will help clients resolve their issues, interpret data, and navigate the Global Markets Platform which prepares you for a successful career in Sales in the near future.
Extensive experience and training with control over you career direction
Very international working environment with strong focus on team support
- 港区派遣社員500万円 - 600万円外資系企業
- As a Data Analyst you will assist the analysts and ensure the timely and accurate rating releases to the market every day. You will have an opportunity to learn a lot about the industry, credit risk and the market trend not just domestically but also globally.
Gain valuable experience and skills, with an opportunity to go permanent!
Salary is 5M to 6M (negotiable based on experience)
As part of new growth, one of the largest banks in the world is looking for a Credit Analyst to join their team in Tokyo. Utilize your knowledge and experience to analyze credit data, prepare reports and evaluate risks to drive successful business.
Join an expanding team & grow your career
Stable working environement & good work-life balance