- 画像診断領域での製品取り扱い経験者（顧客接点含む。販売店さんでも可） を求めています。
The Sales Engineer is in charge of driving sales activities to achieve target, supporting customers with technical issues and reporting to management team about market information.
- Working in one of the top players of industrial market
- Rewarding sales position - high value component maker
- Develop new clients or expand the existing business with major accounts
- Wide Sales area including Aichi, Mie, Gifu, Toyama, Nagano and Shizuoka
- Join the World no.1 Company in Logistics
- Start you career in Logistics from the Top
You will be responsible for developing relationship with your customers understanding their demand. Also you will be responsible for selling connectivity to industrial makers.
- You will be working at international automotive tier1 supplier
- You will be responsible for managing No1 automotive maker in Japan
- Develop sales for adhesive products for the automotive market
- Strengthen existing relationships and conduct Business Development in order to grow customer base
- Use your English at work
- Work with a world leader in adhesive solutions
An exciting Sales Representative - Automotive job has just become available at one of the global solution provider for adhesive solution. In this business critical role, you will be assign to achieve financial objective through execution of sales and marketing strategies
- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Potential career growth
- Manage existing and new relationships with key customers (Yodobashi Camera, Xebio, Sports Authority, Cainz, etc.)
- Develop and grow the offline sales channel within an assigned territory
- Key role in increasing revenue within an assigned territory
- An exciting opportunity in a growing industry
Manage inside sales jobs;
Manage team of 6 people.
- Global working environment
- Flexible working style
This Key Account Manager position will manage sales activity in Kanto area and coordinate with the sales team. This position will report to Sales Manager in Japan.
- Working at one of the top companies in the market
- Gain extensive sales skills
- Conduct sales and manage commercial account for the Automotive industry
- Maintain good customer relations and negotiate pricing and other commercial conditions
- Work at a world-leading chemical firm
- Use your English at work
A great opportunity for ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals or driven sales professionals to work for one of the largest multinational organisations within the Recruitment Industry.
- Michael Page is a global leader in the recruitment industry
- Outstanding career and personal growth opportunities
- Our client is searching a proactive and professional Account Manager in order to develop and grow the business with Toyota Group.
- The job will be based in Nagoya and will be a core role for the company expansion in the area.
- Take the lead in a Key Account Sales activity for a global leader
- Clear career path in a global Company with 100+ locations worldwide
FP&A Manager will review and supervise revenue transactions, sales promotions, pricing, sales discussions and proposal of technical accounting not limit to software revenue recognition and contra-revenue determinations. This role has high visibility to key stakeholders and long term career development opportunities.
- Strong business partnering with commercial and operations leader
- Internal promotion opportunity within 3 years