As a Logistics Operations Specialist you will be responsible for maintaining high service levels for daily operations to ensure a smooth and efficient service with a customer focused mindset.
Join a fast-growing Medical Device start up
Opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your role
- Manage demand and supply planning; as well as overall supply chain flow from order management to delivery
- Handle customer service inquiries and quality issues
Major multinational consumer electronics company
Exciting position to take part in supply chain operations
- Oversee and provide operational guidance in areas of logistics, customer service, inventory & asset management, logistics management, and billing.
- Manage the supply chain department as a whole by managing a function of 20 people.
Large multinational automotive company
Challenging Director-level opportunity overseeing whole SCM function
- 東京都正社員1000万円 - 1300万円外資系企業
As Outsourced Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for the supply planning, and overall supply chain management of external manufacturers. You will be the key point of contact between regional supply chain hubs, the local teams and the external manufacturers. Your mission will be to proactively lead the external manufacturing by ensuring supply chain targets are delivered on cost, compliance, and customer service through regional collaboration.
Join a leading global healthcare company, with a strong focus on reasearch
Expand your supply chain career in an environment that will help you grow
- 東京都派遣社員450万円 - 500万円外資系企業
The Client is looking for a strong logistics candidate to manage the warehouse operations resulting in optimal service levels to their customers in Japan through the outsourced contracts with the 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider in Japan.
Global environment, English usage, report to overseas
Annual salary up to 5M