Tender Manager - Global Logistics and Supply Chain Firm
Join an international working environment
Opportunity to utilise language and professional skills
The Company is a joint venture between one of the world's leading logistics service provider with a dense global network, and top tier player in the transportation business.
- Work with the Sales team in country tender response submissions including business requirements gathering, tender planning, solution design, pricing and documentation and provide support during customer engagements for technical solution presentations and contract negotiations
- Work with the Sales team to customise and develop a competitively priced and innovative supply chain warehouse solution to meet specific customer needs
- Support the Sales team in winning the business by advising the most competitive selling rate(s) and participate in financial and/or contract negotiations to ensure profitability and/or the recovery of all project and operation costs
- Identify potential areas for optimisation in customer operation work flow and propose improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics and Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business Management or relevant technical field
- A few years of relevant working experience in logistics and supply chain operation management, solution design and/or industrial engineering work
- Experiences in Project Management (PMP Certified) and Lean/Six Sigma methodologies (Green or Black Belt) are added advantages
- Able to draw layouts with CLASS/AutoCAD
- Able to create slides on proposed solution(s) with Microsoft PowerPoint.
The role offers a challenging environment where the employee can utilise their skill set and contribute as a team player. They also offer a balanced working environment with clear career path internally.