Services Sales Manager
Join an international teamwork environment
Gain extensive sales skills in the manufacturing industry
The Company is a global leader in the energy and marine business with long history of success globally.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with assigned agreement customers
- Understand what is important for assigned agreement customers, what are their specific business drivers and how our offering can help to minimise risks in operations and performance
- Proactively communicate with assigned agreement customers to ensure all pain points are identified and all needs are addressed
- Proactively propose new solutions, performance improvement programs and upgrades to assigned agreement customers to ensure increased reliability, availability and efficiency of power plants
- Identify potential issues to prevent events causing revenue losses
- Maintaining customer related data in CRM.
- Perform Customer Experience Management, customer satisfaction survey, and elaborate action plans
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business
- Previous experience in the heavy industries, mechanical engineering market is an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication and customer relations
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese and English
The Company offers opportunities to develop employee's talents and competencies within an international working environment in an ambitious, growth-oriented organisation.