Senior Application Developer
No Age Restriction
Global Working Environment
Our client is one of the leading global luxury brands with a high international presence and awareness, for over 50 years, they have delivered fashion-forward footwear. Apart from footwear, they also produce a limited range of handbags and other accessories.
- Development and deployment of integrated solutions to enhance business performance.
- Assist in program design, coding, code review, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met
- Proactively seek ways to automate and streamline processes
- Provide solutions, processes, and application expertise and knowledge from requirements / design through to support activities.
- Ensure design fits with current requirements and future business direction
- Participate in global projects and local contents project
- Interact with internal teams to help accomplish company objectives
- Broad experience preferred over very specialised experience
- Solid understanding or experience of Workflows and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Ability to handle parallel tasks in the fast-moving environment; ability and willingness to keep up-to-date knowledge
- Proactive thinker and results oriented
- Dynamic, energetic working environment with good work / life balance
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- Work for a globally recognised brand
- Salary up to 8 M