- International company with well established business in Japan
- Global work environment and people management
About Our Client
My client is a global company with long history in APAC region. In Japan, they are partnering with some great clients in the manufacturing industry. They have 2 major business here, one is from Automotive industry and one is from electronics industry.
They have well established factory in APAC region therefore they empower a sustainable. connected business in all regions.
- Manage Automotive sales team, Identify and develop new opportunity as well as manage existing business in key accounts,
- Manage account activities and maintain sales budget for Japan & selected global accounts.
- Maintain market share of existing accounts and grow share of over current and over voltage products of both existing accounts and new accounts.
- Manage pricing and purchase agreements at direct and representative managed customers.
- Manage pricing and contracts for authorised distributors supporting automotive customers.
- Manage customer issues requiring support within the company, including engineering, quality and logistics issues.
- Identify and support new business opportunities for new product development.
- Support company internal projects and initiatives as a regional sales and marketing representative.
- Support and maintain sales and demand forecast for regional customers and market segments.
- Lead participation in trade shows and customer specific in-house technical exhibitions.
- Provide assistance in credit and collection issues as required.
- Support global sales and marketing initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required, Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in automotive component or sub-system sales; OEM/Tier 1, 2 preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year sales team supervision experience.
- Experience working in a multi-national company, and collaborating with global teams.
- Ideal candidate will also have direct international experience.
What's on Offer
- You will be entitled a higher salary package in the market
- You will be benefited from a global work environment and continuously business performance both domestically and internationally
- People management