- International company with aggressive business growth
- Decent work environment and competitive package
My client company strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. The Core Values - Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven - supports on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customised products and systems.
- Work closely with customers at the product concept and design level to ensure that the customer has the necessary information to facilitate design-in or our new products.
- Develop close relationships with customers and sales reps to enhance Company image and competitiveness and uncover new application opportunities.
- Coordinate product qualifications for customers in a timely and efficient manner through communication with pertinent Factory, Engineering, Quality and Sales Reps.
- Conduct product application seminars and training for key Customers, Sales Reps and Distributors.
- Coordinate travel coverage with the regional sales resources to maximize specific Customer, Sales Rep and Distribution technical support.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance teams to ensure accurate and timely responses to product quality issues.
- Technical and application knowledge of Circuit Protection, Sensor and Semiconductor products preferred.
- Work closely with teams to manage pricing and purchase agreements
- Where applicable work closely with distributors to grow company business in the region
- Identify and support new business opportunities for new product development
- Monitor and ensure we have excellent coverage to support customers as they expand to other regions.
- Report out on revenue performance, progress, needs, concerns, etc
- Provides technical feedback to the Product Marketing and Engineering Teams regarding customer application needs for new product development.
- Provide internal and external training as required.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or appropriate discipline.
- Five years+ of sales experience related to electronic or semiconductor products preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required due to high customer interaction, via phone, e-mail and direct contact.
Proficiency in MS Office and Windows required.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities with the company.