Sales Manager - Machinery
Gain extensive sales skills
Join an international company and make use of language skills
Our client is the leading machinery manufacturer based in Europe. Their machinery has the largest market share globally and has been successful in Japan market.
- Lead the next stage in the growth and development in West Japan
- In charge of daily sales activities continuing to achieve ambitious sales targets and build a sustainable pipeline of future opportunities. Ensure all enquiries is recorded on the CRM system
- Assist the Regional Sales Director APAC in accurate monthly and quarterly sales / opportunity forecasting and in creating future budgets.
- Negotiate with their customers and on occasion supporting other Managers in Japan / the APAC region with their customer opportunities
- Must have strong technical/commercial skills, to be able to communicate to customers the benefits of the solution to their operations.Track record of sales success and achieving budgets (direct sales)
- Excellent teamwork skills are critical
- Ability to travel intensively a requirement. Anticipate frequent customer meetings and occasional trips to Asia and Europe for internal meetings, training or customer visits
- Communication in both Japanese and English
- Extensive training including professional 3rd party sales training will be provided
- Attractive salary package
- Gain extensive sales management and language communication skills