Operations Engineer at American MDM company up to 7M
Cutting edge device management Software
Open Cuture and global environment
The Security Operations Engineer will work with the Cloud and Delivery team to continue to build, automate and maintain cloud security services.
You will be responsible for Security Design and Architecture, Log Collection, Security Incident Management, Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability and Patch management.
You will be responsible for maintaining operation of the environment in accordance with our service level agreements and providing support to both our staff and customers.
You will participate in serving the needs of our Japanese Sales Team Security questions which would include participating in Sales client engagement meetings that may involve travel to the customers premise.
* 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred); a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
* Any of the following are helpful: RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer), AWS Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, AWS Certified Associate SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified Security Specialist (Preferred)
* 0 - 2 years Linux command line interface knowledge (Required)
* 0 - 2 years IT security principles, security operations, techniques, and technologies (Required)
* < 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (Preferred)
* Strong Communication Skills
* Proven Analytical Skills
* Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
* Good Listening Skills
* Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
* Solution focused ability working collaboratively in a fast paced environment
* Strong knowledge in various operating systems; Windows server, Linux, Max OS X
* Fluent English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension
Salary up to 7M JPY