No Age Restrction
It is an American Fashion Retailer which is very popular across the world including Japan. The office is located in central Tokyo in a prestigious district. The company has rich history, stable growth rate and strong name value. Working culture is very open and international with good work-life balance.
* Primary responsibility to manage the network (WAN, LAN and Wireless) with regional requirements, working within the Global and Regional guidelines
* Responsible for network infrastructure to support store opening, relocation, and close.
* Support various infrastructure-related projects under the direction of the O&I Manager and APAC network manager.
* Support day-to-day business activities and tier 2 support related to the Network Infrastructure
* Manage change requests and change controls
* Perform regular performance analysis and monitoring so as to provide capacity planning.
* Demonstrate knowledge and skill on the network (LAN, WAN and WIFI)
* Good knowledge and skill on overall IT infrastructure
* Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
* Strong collaborative and team coordination skills
* Must be well organized and able to work under pressure
* Good interpersonal skills with a service orientated approach
* Must be able to work individually as well as with a team.
- The work environment is stable but energetic, with a culture that places high respect on teamwork as well as individuality.
- Dynamic working environment with good work / life balance
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies