Key Account Manager - 3D Technology Company
Work in an international growing company
Use English and Japanese for business communication
Our client is a leading company for 3D technologies, supplying across the industrial area. They have a growing history globally and in Japan.
- Responsible for all commercial activities in Japan
- Meeting Revenue, profitability, growth and market share targets in the territory
- Responsible for short and long-term performance in terms of revenue and market share
- Monitor and manage sales processes for lead generation and qualification, product selection and sales process, negotiations and closing of deals
- Collaborating with various functions such as Marketing team, Customer Support team, Channel Development to ensure sufficient resources for the vertical market, and to align with the company goals and processes
- Responsibility for any event or need, to be addressed in the territory. For example, market analysis, competition, customer requirement and escalation etc
- Building and strengthening the brand and present in the territory
- Experience in B2B direct sales to C-level executive. Channel management will be a plus.
- Must have a solid sales track record of success
- Experience in industrial machinery
- Communication skill in both Japanese and English
- Open minded, proactive, detail-minded and analytic thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced and extremely dynamic environment, and deliver in stressful situations.
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
- Expand your professional networks in the industrial area