- Urgent Hiring
- Global Working Environment
Our client is one of the leading global luxury brands with a high international presence and awareness, for over 50 years, they have delivered fashion-forward products.
* Assist Business Analyst to maintain data for keeping consistency between multiple systems/services and to conduct data cleansing.
* Assist Sr. IT Engineer to install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot employees' workstation hardware, mobile devices, and networking hardware products.
* Respond to inquiries either in person or over the chat/phone/email/ticketing system.
* Fulfill documents to circulate to related staff for in-house approval processes.
* If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
* 1+ years of working experience
* Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, etc.)
* Adept at queries
* Mid to high-leveled knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and iPhone iOS.
- A dynamic, energetic working environment with good work/life balance
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
- 50% work from home + 50% onsite