- Work for multinational corporation
- On-site technical pratice and client facing role
About Our Client
Our client is the major player in multinational telecommunication, IT managed service, and data centre service. Our client is looking for an experienced network engineer for their growing business.
- Technical Support for the Small-Medium sized sales and Customer meeting.
- Small-Medium sized solution design and promote, successful case sorting and output.
- Products testing, debug and solve the product/customer problem.
- Receive calls or email from the Small-Medium sized customers, answer and solve the questions or problem.
The Successful Applicant
- Japanese: Business level or above; English: Business level
- Over 2 years experience in communication and IT industry.
- Grasp the standard network operation of Japanese telecommunications carriers.
- Basic knowledge in Router / Switch / Server, communication implementation, network setting and testing experience.
What's on Offer
- On-site technical practice and client facing role.
- Competitive salary: 6-8M.
- Great international and dynamic working environment.
- Comprehensive employees welfare benefits.
- Central location in Tokyo, with remote opportunity.