- Join an international and flexible working environment
- Gain extensive proposal sales skills
The Company is a global leading business in industrial components and machinery systems. They have a long history of success globally and in Japan.
- Develop business opportunity by customer visits or product presentation
- Provide technical consulting service to the customers and to improve customer loyalty
- Understand customer requirements or specification
- Handle and respond to customer claim including product defect or consultation
- Collect, update and analyse market information regarding competitors and potential customers
- Meet company target and performance
- Report to Sales Manager in Japan
- Sales engineer experience with industrial machinery knowledge
- Must have the ability to manage customers
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel, Power Point and CRM systems
- Professional communication skill in both Japanese and English
- Previous experience developing a new market is a plus
The Company offers a flexible, international, and technology-driven culture for personal and career development. This position will help you gain sales, customer management, and relationship building skills in the Industrial market in Japan.