- Global Leading ERP company expanding in Japan
- Competitive salary package
Our client develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier.
- Lead development of all new prospects within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain contact (mainly phone contact) with early-stage prospects until the prospect is handed over to the Territory Manager.
- Develop and enhance relationship with prospects throughout the lead development process.
- High level of communication, mostly via outbound calling, to engage prospects in order to further qualify as a valid sales opportunity.
- Keep accurate electronic records of calls and contacts and update prospect status within contact management application.
- Ability to ask open-ended questions to uncover needs, learn more about the prospect, and better qualify.
- Maintain relationship with target group of accounts.
- Regular contact with each sales rep to review target accounts and make necessary adjustments
- E5+ years of proven software telemarketing, inside sales, or software sales experience
- *Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- *Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with specific emphasis on telephone skills.
- *Experience with contact management applications, Excel, and Word.
- *Very limited travel is anticipated
-Great work and life balance