Factory Manager, Global Pharmaceutical Company, Osaka
¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
Plant management experience from various background are welcome!
Overseas business trips.
About Our Client
- Manage daily operations in our plant facility
- Ensure safety and efficiency of the facility
- Test and monitor plant processes
- Remain in compliance with facility ISO standards and all HSE guidelines
- Prepare, analyze and issue production and performance reports
- Maintain all administrative records
- Control costs to achieve company budget goals
- Develop and implement a comprehensive preventative maintenance program
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Plant operations experience
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Able to lead root cause analysis investigations
- Proficient with English and Japanese.
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 9M JPY.